• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I hope Obama is proud of the America he created with this. This is what he has pushed for, civil unrest thru racial division. Isn't this what a civil war was fought for in the 1860's??? As a parent I have worked very hard to teach my kids to judge someone by their character and not by the color of their skin. This president has single handedly undone that lesson for our nation...now we must notice so that we can be safe from perceived wrongs done against one group of citizens. Good work Mr. president, hope that blood on your hands doesn't stain too badly... (insert purple where you deem necessary)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    An Obama paradise. Scandal after scandal with his administration. Racebaiting runing rampant. Rioting under guise of protesting. A nation divided. It is only going to get worse.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    SERIOUS QUESTION
    What would you have done if you were driving down the highway to get your granddaughter, daughter, or significant other to the hospital and came upon this? My girlfriend is allergic to common household items and an allergic reaction can turn severe very fast. Had I come upon this driving her to the hospital...I would have laid on the horn and kept going.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I would have thrown a couple mags in my lap, had my Glock in my hand, and anyone that attempted to stop me would get ran down, if the crowd attempted entry they would be held back by rounds striking them in the face...

It is a known fact that "peaceful protest" riots are planned in every major city for this weekend (weekend following verdict). Be prepared, be aware.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    images

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    I Am sorry but if it came down to my daughter living or dying i would have shot every dirt bag in my way. No one hurts my family.... It was not peaceful and they will continue to get worse. Indy this weekend will be a nightmare...for these same reasons.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Is it just me or this getting worse as the week goes on?

When lives are lost, I hope the people advocating this are held responsible.
    Sure seems like it's getting worse. I know nothing will happen where I live except maybe a petty crime or two (shouting insults/threats, vandalism) so I'm not too worried. I don't think this has the potential to turn into any sort of race-war.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I find it disturbing the mentality of these people. They yell and scream about racial profiling and "racial issues" they then riot and hurt other people based on their race! In my opinion they need to arrest all of them and put them in court for racial attacks. Same rules for everyone. George Zimmerman went to trial for self-defense and won. Why should these people not be held accountable for their non-self defense attacks?

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    SERIOUS QUESTION
    What would you have done if you were driving down the highway to get your granddaughter, daughter, or significant other to the hospital and came upon this? My girlfriend is allergic to common household items and an allergic reaction can turn severe very fast. Had I come upon this driving her to the hospital...I would have laid on the horn and kept going.

Loved ones life in danger? Anyone trying to hinder me transporting said loved one to the hospital is taking their life in their hands. Willful malicious ignorance is not an excuse or reason for anything.

Top Bottom