• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    why do you care if someone shoots PCC and drags their pistol classification up? if it happens its on them, they are the ones choosing what to shoot.

Why do people care about this sport? Why do we have rules? Why do we have a provisional division and what is the purpose of the provisional? If nobody cares, then no one would want to shoot. Provisional division is there so it's open to changes. I suggested a change for balance. If no one really cares then why have a provisional division at all if no one wants any suggestions to it.

Like I said, I could care less about any other division but I see some discrepancies so I gave my input, and so did others. But instead it became a ***** fest. We laugh at liberals for all their knee jerk reactions but yet, people here in INGO act like one.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Man!

Why y'all gotta make shooting so complicated? Good thing I choose not to compete.

I get aggravated just reading the rules.:dunno:

^^^this^^^

I would love to participate, but reading through most of these threads, I'll pass. I try to eliminate drama in my life, not seek it out.

Rules are a way of life in everything including this forum and discussions are good as everyone learns something even if we seem to be bickering most of us know each other.

There are hundreds of reasons to not shoot competition but rules are not one of them.
    I do the new shooters meeting for South Central and Silver Creek USPSA matches and I cover the rules, most of which are safety related in about 15 minutes that you need to know to compete.
    Tell you what come to South Central or Silver Creek and attend the new shooters meeting and shoot the match. I'll pay your entry fee for your first match.
    You will meet some great people and I know you will have fun.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    ^^^this^^^

I would love to participate, but reading through most of these threads, I'll pass. I try to eliminate drama in my life, not seek it out.

Reading any group stuff on the internet, about half of which is tongue in cheek, is not the path to zen and spiritual enlightenment.

If you want real drama you can often find it on the handgun forums as we debate critical issues including which 45 you should buy and whether or not 40 caliber will last till the weekend.

Shooting with the folks on this forum is fun, no worries.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Reading any group stuff on the internet, about half of which is tongue in cheek, is not the path to zen and spiritual enlightenment.

If you want real drama you can often find it on the handgun forums as we debate critical issues including which 45 you should buy and whether or not 40 caliber will last till the weekend.

Shooting with the folks on this forum is fun, no worries.

I get this, I think I was just in a grouchy mood last night. :ingo:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just realized something . . . the only way I'm ever going to make B class in any pistol divisions is if I shoot PCC and somehow earn A-class.

Top Bottom