• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I claimed a couple items from avcautoinc via PM as his offer was several months ago, and I wanted to make sure they were still available. They were, and he was nice enough to send them to me. As I was able to benefit, I would like to continue with the spirit of this thread and offer something. I'm fairly new to shooting. So, my extras are limited. I do have 500 pieces of once fired .38 brass to offer. They are mostly Remington UMC with some WWB, Armscor, and PPU mixed in. They are currently in retail packaging (plastic/foam trays and cardboard boxes). I can box it up and ship as is, or, if you'd rather not deal with the trays, etc., I can put it into a bag and box that up and send.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I just purchased some dies from a very generous INGO member, one of the dies is a 308 win full length sizing die and I already have one. So I am offering this one up to someone else who can use it. I received it with a broken decapping pin, and I can't seem to get the broken pin out but, I a throwing in a new pin.
    I'm in the Corydon area for pickup, or you can pay shipping.
    Edit: it's a RCBS

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Cetme wood furniture

Cetme wood furniture. No buttpad or buffer assembly. Free to a new home. Warsaw,IN
    Vv2xf8E.jpg

ehJ7x

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have some handgaurds in various configurations and grips/adj. stocks and so on. PM me if you have a need.
    Some of the hand gaurds are MagPul. NIB.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have two items I don't need so I'll pass them on. Pick up in St. Joe county or will ship for actual cost.

1st up.
    Tasco scope mount for a Mossberg 500. Has the mounting hardware. Attaches to the left side of the reciever.

Item #2

Uncle Mikes Sidekick size 4 RH large frame revolver holster. Probably will hold a 6" barrel, maybe 7 1/2". Has thumb break. I don't think I ever used it.

These are still available.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    2016 Jeep Wrangler wheel tire. this would make a good spare. As you can see it has scuffs and scrapes but the tire has never been on the ground, Some blackout or a tire cover.

Pickup in Avon

20171020_075652 by Allen Moore, on Flickr

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Please take this stuff off my hands. I am moving and do not want to pack it along with me. I will ship for free or meet on north side of Indy.

lIJnYcA.jpg

(2) Sets of carbine length hand guards

(2) Sets of mid-length hand guards GONE

(6) Standard AR grips

ar7ZRnm.jpg

(4) Sets of factory M&P 9mm magazine parts (springs and base plates) . ​GONE

LklxMuv.jpg

AK Grip

Tapco AK furniture

Last edited:

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Please take this stuff off my hands. I am moving and do not want to pack it along with me. I will ship for free or meet on north side of Indy.

lIJnYcA.jpg

(3) Sets of carbine length hand guards

(2) Sets of mid-length hand guards

(7) Standard AR grips
    [FONT=&amp]I would like the two sets of mid-length hand guards please.[/FONT]

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Hi-Point carbine mag holder

Fits 4095TS and 4595TS stocks. Will not fit the solid stocks. Bought a few of these to put on my carbines and forgot that I had one with the old stock. They work great, and help you keep extra ammo handy.

I have only used these with standard capacity mags so no clue about the off brands.

FTF in Grant county if I am close, or will ship to someone who will pay something else forward as well.

QiCw3It.jpg

Top Bottom