• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HK45Mark23

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Newburgh
    We've received a lot of e-mails and phone calls about Sunday's vote on health care. The folks we meet just like the people I'm sure each of you meet are frustrated, angry, bewildered and many time have a sense of helplessness.

Our federal government has now become this country's King George III. Those holding office in D.C. just as well be residing in Europe. I'm confident that the next pill down our throats will be amnesty for illegals.

However, as I've spoken about before, state and local elected servants can be contacted directly. I hope folks we cautiously seek to elect the most deserving individuals currently running for office. We must do all we can to bring Indiana into a position to recover our state sovereignty.

We can't afford to replace current incumbents with an exact replica. I want to thank all of you who have supported my campaign and continue to do so. There is a way out of our predicament, lets take it.

See you Saturday night at the 2nd Amendment Patriots meeting 6 PM, West Side Sportsman's Club.

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org

Top Bottom