• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    Today Gary's (HandK's) older brother and only surviving sibling, Keith McGrew lost his battle to cancer. Shortly after HandK's passing, his brother Keith was diagnosed with the same esophagus cancer that dad had. Uncle Keith battled esophagus cancer over the past 3 years and found out 2 months ago that the cancer had progressed into his lungs. Keith went through 3 treatments of chemo but had to stop and was hospitalized. Hospice services were engaged this past week to get Uncle Keith home and comfortable. Uncle Keith was home with his family Friday, April 13th and passed away in the night early this Saturday morning April 14th.

Rest in peace pops and Uncle...I'm sure you are both reunited in the good graces of heaven. Love and will miss you both dearly :)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It snuck up on me this year. I'm thankful for Facebook memories reminding me.

I spent Saturday evening with friends at the first place I ever met Gary and we didn't even fire a single shot. We talked about it but ran out of daylight. He'd be ok with it though because the conversation, food and fire were all great.

We miss you Gary.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I met him when he had a table at the SB gun show. Obviously I knew him from the OSUT for a long time before that as he was one of the great Pdubs of INGO.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'll never forget grossport or water salad. :rofl:

His dad joke game was legendary. And always humble and kind. A true light in this world, always made it brighter.

Top Bottom