PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Also to add, yes, you are welcome to you opinion. It is OK if its not what the mainstream here is.

But DEAR GOD do SOMETHING else here besides argue.

Trolls are not allowed here. And IMHO it could be argued if ALL you do here is sit in the politics thread and push your unpopular opinion, you're just a troll. Have your political discussions. But also answer a gun question. Ask a gun question. Talk about how good/bad the local sportsball team of your choice is. ANYTHING else besides bickering and poking the collective bear.
    You're no fun.

:stickpoke:

:lmfao:

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    So, I have a question. If you put bacon on a pineapple pizza, does that make it ok? Asking for a friend.
    This thread is off topic!! Let me help get it back on track.

I apologize if this has been posted before but drastic action was needed.

So, I have a question. If you put bacon on a pineapple pizza, does that make it ok? Asking for a friend.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Also to add, yes, you are welcome to you opinion. It is OK if its not what the mainstream here is.

But DEAR GOD do SOMETHING else here besides argue.

Trolls are not allowed here. And IMHO it could be argued if ALL you do here is sit in the politics thread and push your unpopular opinion, you're just a troll. Have your political discussions. But also answer a gun question. Ask a gun question. Talk about how good/bad the local sportsball team of your choice is. ANYTHING else besides bickering and poking the collective bear.
    I disagree!

Top Bottom