PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Honestly I'm not a fan of the 50 post rule either . And I don't post on here very often I've missed out on several firearms I wanted. But it's not my site I'm just a member so it is what it is I'll get my 50 eventually I love this site I've learned more on here than any other site I can think of actually.
    You know you could be a site supporter for $20 per year and have access to the classifieds

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yeah but with gas prices these days that's a trip to work and back. Probably best I didn't get any of those firearms anyways divorce is a b*tch
    I see you joined roughly 9 months ago. 6 quality posts per month and you'd be there.

Engage in some threads. There's got to be some that interest you. It's really not that hard.

I joined INGO for the classifieds 10+ years ago. Got dinged for violations realted to classifieds, but I have met, broke bread, had range time with, etc., so many members in those 10 years, it turned out be one hell of a worthy investment of time to just get the 50 posts

Dcamp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2021
    Boone county
    I see you joined roughly 9 months ago. 6 quality posts per month and you'd be there.

Engage in some threads. There's got to be some that interest you. It's really not that hard.

I joined INGO for the classifieds 10+ years ago. Got dinged for violations realted to classifieds, but I have met, broke bread, had range time with, etc., so many members in those 10 years, it turned out be one hell of a worthy investment of time to just get the 50 posts
    Not it's not hard just don't engage as much as I should I mostly read try to learn . And I know I'll get there hopefully by then I have more money to spend

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Probably best I didn't get any of those firearms anyways divorce is a b*tch
    My wife is starting to get it, today she said, "Won't you be buying some ammo soon?". I said that I need to order a case of 9mm and she said she thought so. We're in the resignation stage, that's better than the, "why do you need so much ammo" stage.

I am lucky to have her and her willingness to put up with me.

Dcamp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2021
    Boone county
    My wife is starting to get it, today she said, "Won't you be buying some ammo soon?". I said that I need to order a case of 9mm and she said she thought so. We're in the resignation stage, that's better than the, "why do you need so much ammo" stage.

I am lucky to have her and her willingness to put up with me.
    Well I'm in the latter stages of that I'm more concerned with what she's gonna get when everything is final . Glad you got a good one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom