PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Been looking at a Tokarev 12ga bullpup. Seems like a handy piece of equipment.
    The Radikal Nk1 is similar in config, but IHMO better. The charging handle can be switched to whichever side you want and it comes with multiple chokes. The trigger is surprisingly good on the Nk1 as well.
    Sadly, I don't think any of the bullpup shotties come in a left-handed version or can be switched from righty to lefty.

But to put this thread back on topic,
    1653135936557.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Radikal Nk1 is similar in config, but IHMO better. The charging handle can be switched to whichever side you want and it comes with multiple chokes. The trigger is surprisingly good on the Nk1 as well.
    Sadly, I don't think any of the bullpup shotties come in a left-handed version or can be switched from righty to lefty.

View attachment 201428
    I mean. It’s just pineapple, ham, and cheese on a bread crust. :dunno: Some people might find it good. I prefer pizza.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I was always told "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," and for the most part I think that's true.

I just don't want to be strong enough to put anchovies on the pie. Short of that, it's worth a try.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison

View attachment 201428
    Charging handle is switchable on the Tokarev, too, but it still ejects to the right.

As to pineapple on pizza- it can be a tasty addition, but certainly non traditional.

That being said there are some vey tasty traditional pizzas out there, including those that use a bit of olive oil instead of a marinara sauce.

I tend to enjoy food for how it tastes as opposed to what it is called. I will leave the semantics to those who care about such things.

And in conclusion does this count as a quality post? And has anybody seen my wallet?

Robert L

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    Huntington
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom