PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Guessing he will soon know, if he’s running his post count will in all probability reflect his error as soon as the PTB take notice.
    Has anyone bothered to use the report button for any of these? Thats how we find out about them.

And you dont need to tag them all. Just one and mention in the report notes what's up. (there are more like this)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Has anyone bothered to use the report button for any of these? Thats how we find out about them.

And you dont need to tag them all. Just one and mention in the report notes what's up. (there are more like this)
    I found out you can actually report the user by going to their profile. That way you get all their posts in one swell foop.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

It was reported. Wings clipped. Left report open so can keep an eye

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is that helpful to the overworked mods though? Or do they need specific incidence and example?
    Just one example is all we need.

Pick one. click report.
    In the box that appears, describe what is going on. "this dude is a runner. Lots more one liners like this. Thanks!" and hit submit.
    Then we can easily see his post history and nuke them from orbit.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

I did not, but I was unaware Untill B2V’s screenshot. By then it was a moot point. Already resolved.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I felt he may just need someone in authority to explain to him to use the like button rather than what he was doing but was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I do use the report button for obvious violations but felt this was a call the mods should make and offer an explanation. Besides, I know the mods keep a close eye on this tread.:shady:

Reactions: Mij
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom