PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If things stay quiet around here... better yet maybe a poll on the shooters. Real, or Mod-created shooter? Like the one from a week-ago Saturday. How many of you would think that someone would actually try to reach 50 posts by insulting everyone? Full disclosure: that guy was real.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Or ass photos?

iu

AOC related material belongs in the political threads. ;)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    If things stay quiet around here... better yet maybe a poll on the shooters. Real, or Mod-created shooter? Like the one from a week-ago Saturday. How many of you would think that someone would actually try to reach 50 posts by insulting everyone? Full disclosure: that guy was real.
    Awww, why the spoiler alert? You could have really started something here.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Awww, why the spoiler alert? You could have really started something here.
    It would be a good bit of work to create a shooter. Coordinate with all the staff, get a go-ahead from Texkev, develop a plan, make a timeline, create a character with a back-story, pick a date and time, brainstorm which INGOers will be (unknowingly) part of it, make sure the staff in on the con are online when things commence.

Maybe I'm overthinking this...

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    It would be a good bit of work to create a shooter. Coordinate with all the staff, get a go-ahead from Texkev, develop a plan, make a timeline, create a character with a back-story, pick a date and time, brainstorm which INGOers will be (unknowingly) part of it, make sure the staff in on the con are online when things commence.

Maybe I'm overthinking this...
    So what I see you saying is that JK is actually a creation of yours to just play devils advocate?

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Ya but the guy was gone before anybody had a chance to enjoy him. He was a high velocity shooter.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    Ya but the guy was gone before anybody had a chance to enjoy him. He was a high velocity shooter.
    Probably opening a can of worms... But for those of us slow on read, it would be fun to have an archive of a shooters activity. Eg when they are shoot themselves, copy all their posts to a single thread...

I admit I'm in no way considering that some of the posts may be inappropriate, etc. But it could still be funny to see!
    Rick

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom