PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    I still haven't hit 50.
    I'm on a couple forums and just do not post a lot.
    Chit chat or just make the donation.
    Don't whine, beg or complain.
    Work within the rules of the house you want to visit or leave.

Not a big "Chit Chat" type here either

But combined another Hobby and have Posted a lot in the Hot Chicks Fishing thread ... almost 750 now :woot:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    One of my posts is worth ten posts. It isn't fair but that's the way it is.
    Um, obviously you don’t yet know about about the “dark INGO”. Where all posts go to be judged by anonymous members for quality and content. With emphasis on word count. No prob. you’ll find out when you reach 50 quality posts. Big Red will send you a PM that says *****, ****, *******. ***. ******’s. ******. 50. ******. *****. :bacondance: :bacondance: :welcome: ********.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    One of my posts is worth ten posts. It isn't fair but that's the way it is.
    Um, obviously you don’t yet know about about the “dark INGO”. Where all posts go to be judged by anonymous members for quality and content. With emphasis on word count. No prob. you’ll find out when you reach 50 quality posts. Big Red will send you a PM that says *****, ****, *******. ***. ******’s. ******. 50. ******. *****. :bacondance: :bacondance: :welcome: ********.
    This will be fun!

"Dark INGO"... I think that's in the settings. You can change background colors.

Also, we aren't anonymous. We don't use our real names (my last name isn't Inavon and @d.kaufman 's first name isn't "D") but we are not anonymous by any stretch.

Quality and content: to acheive 50 "quality" posts the staff does look at quality and content of the posts of our new/non-site supporters with less than 50 posts (been here since 2009 and got 14 posts? Post count = newbie.)

Does the staff scrutinize each post, discuss, and vote on each post from all new/non-site supporters with less than 50 posts? BA-HAHAHAHAHA... no.

Do we (@Bigtanker , @d.kaufman , @mom45 , and myself collectively known as the staff) each have different views on what is, and what isn't a quality post? Oh yes, wildly different views. Thankfully this is in the rules:

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership.

OK, back to work.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well didn’t think I needed to, it was dripping sarcasm, don’t know if I’ve ever done it before, it did take some investigation
    Being a master at sarcasm myself, please understand that even if you think it is impossible to mistake, it will be mistaken.

On another site I posted something like ...

Democrats are great they freed Lincolns slaves. I know because I learned it in my second grade history class last week.

Someone blasted me for being a little kid on an internet forum. They were serious!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom