PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Mushroom and black olive pizza has always been a favorite in our house. Growing up and present day. Throw some sausage and it's even better.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I've seen #10. It was someone that was vegan. But I've never seen baked beans. I'm either missing out or not missing out. I'm guessing Kalifornia. When I was out there in San Francisco for a week I never ate pizza (mainly because fresh seafood was everywhere) because it was always some bizarre, yuppie combos.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive considered a 1,2,4 and 6. One of our local pizza places needs to adjust their oven belt speed, and half the time the cheese comes out browner than it should. Ive considered doing the 6 since half the time I end up peeling the cheese off anyway.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Who the hell puts beans on a pizza?
    I had a similar thought when I saw Breakfast Pizza at a Gas Station- but I tried it and some aren't bad - I particularly like Sausage & Egg from Casey's ...

so I would try beans - just not sure what it pairs with other than Egg & Mustard Potato Salad ? :twocents:

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I'm a pizza traditionalist and will go for everything on the list except pineapple and beans. With that said, I love a good BBQ chicken pizza. BBQ sauce, mozzarella, chicken breast, red onion, bacon and a little cilantro.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When I saw that people in the UK will eat beans for breakfast, I suddenly questioned my actual heritage, although I do fully support the idea of a breakfast Guinness.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had a similar thought when I saw Breakfast Pizza at a Gas Station- but I tried it and some aren't bad - I particularly like Sausage & Egg from Casey's ...

so I would try beans - just not sure what it pairs with other than Egg & Mustard Potato Salad ? :twocents:
    a sausage pizza with gravy instead of sauce makes perfect sense. Its basicaly biscuits and gravy. Extra credit for using rolled out biscuit dough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom