PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I get it, I get it. I can see how people do that in reference to the guest and bathroom, I am going to stay here and exchange info and conversate even after I hopefully buy what I want. Plenty of like minded people here and smart people too.

Also, if you keep an eye on the NWI thread, or INGO Events section, we try to have some "Meet & Shoot" and "Meet & Eat".
    Good way to meet people and put some faces to the names.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    There are a lot of very smart people here. I learn from them daily…
    I just posted a thread about the new 2000mules, have you heard about it? Its a new movie that show cases the ballot trafficking that took place on Nov 3rd. Trying to spread awareness about it, how much proof is frikken needed?!! But too many weak politicians, lawyers and judges to do anything, its disgusting.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    Yes. We have some smart guys (gals), and some smart asses.

After a while, you'll start to learn about how much you should listen to a person.

Some guys here get a bit "quick on the trigger" to accuse someone of being a "runner".
    Which is wrong.
    But you have to remember, there was a period of time where we were getting half a dozen or so people interested in the classifieds DEMANDING special treatment, and SPAMMERS.
    half a dozen or so.. A DAY.

It kind of burned a lot of people's patience out.
    A runner? and I can see how that occurs, im not demanding anything special, Ill do what needs to be done and again, I plan to stay anyways, I do wish I found this sooner.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    Also, if you keep an eye on the NWI thread, or INGO Events section, we try to have some "Meet & Shoot" and "Meet & Eat".
    Good way to meet people and put some faces to the names.
    WIll you link me to the NWI thread please? someone did earlier but I want to see if its the same one. and lol, likely I wouldn't meet up for that, too many Feds trying to entrap people, don't trust it, I like sticking to me, my gf and our family pets, all while stocking up and waiting for the world to go to s***! lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A runner? and I can see how that occurs, im not demanding anything special, Ill do what needs to be done and again, I plan to stay anyways, I do wish I found this sooner.

If the gun deal falls through, there will be others. All the time.

Just remember, one of the reason for the 50, in addition to see if you are a "contributing member", is so that people can evaluate you.
    Just because you say you'll buy it, doesn't mean they want to do business with you.
    Course, that works both ways. You can evaluate the seller and see if you want to do business with them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WIll you link me to the NWI thread please? someone did earlier but I want to see if its the same one. and lol, likely I wouldn't meet up for that, too many Feds trying to entrap people, don't trust it, I like sticking to me, my gf and our family pets, all while stocking up and waiting for the world to go to s***! lol

The one I saw you in earlier, and said hello.
    And if you go to the "meets", you can actually see if someone is a "fed". Or at least make a better judgement on it.

My first shoot with NWI INGO, I was more concerned about how safe they were.
    They "passed the test" on safety, so I've brought parents and brothers to the shoots.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    If the gun deal falls through, there will be others. All the time.

Just remember, one of the reason for the 50, in addition to see if you are a "contributing member", is so that people can evaluate you.
    Just because you say you'll buy it, doesn't mean they want to do business with you.
    Course, that works both ways. You can evaluate the seller and see if you want to do business with them.
    That's true, maybe others for a similar deal but idk about the same firearm, only seen a few tbh of what I want. I mainly just want to support the little guy, and get a better price, dont need anything new and shiny.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    The one I saw you in earlier, and said hello.
    And if you go to the "meets", you can actually see if someone is a "fed". Or at least make a better judgement on it.

My first shoot with NWI INGO, I was more concerned about how safe they were.
    They "passed the test" on safety, so I've brought parents and brothers to the shoots.
    Great!! and well its not like they are going to come out and say it or flash their tiny badge lol
    However you give me some comfort knowing that, I wouldn't mind some instructions too and im willing to pay. I will consider the meets once I finally get armed.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    456m6i.jpg

But in all seriousness: it seems the moderators do not have the same definition of "quality" - and frankly even if they were 50 really really REALLY good posts in your first day, they'll probably get smushed.

Of course, even if they didn't you'd still need to deal with a seller who is not likely to want to transact with an unknown quantity.

Stick around, there's way more than shiny doodads for sale to enjoy. Hope to meet you at the range someday.
    You said the word! I curse you!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Great!! and well its not like they are going to come out and say it or flash their tiny badge lol
    However you give me some comfort knowing that, I wouldn't mind some instructions too and im willing to pay. I will consider the meets once I finally get armed.

No, but I'd hope the feds would be in better shape than half of us.

:)

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    No, but I'd hope the feds would be in better shape than half of us.

:)
    Not if they are sitting around all day on pcs and eating snacks, entrapments take time. lol
    Lord knows I need to get in better shape. Excited for spring to start umpiring again, will help with the winter weight ive gained.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    Negative on the lobster. South Central potion of the state.

First gun you say? Welcome to the fold.
    Yes, seeing the way this country is going, firearms are needed and soon! I have tons of supplies, food, water, meds and others but its worthless if I can't protect and defend it, not to mention if things get real bad and have to travel, can't do that unarmed. Looking for and at a Beretta m9.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Yes, seeing the way this country is going, firearms are needed and soon! I have tons of supplies, food, water, meds and others but its worthless if I can't protect and defend it, not to mention if things get real bad and have to travel, can't do that unarmed. Looking for and at a Beretta m9.
    Good luck and godspeed. Start a thread, ask some questions. The knowledge herein this forum is endless if you take kin to it. Much to be had here beyond the storefront.

Being a firearm owner is a lifelong adventure bearing the ultimate responsibility. Train, understood your tool, and above all be safe.

And buy a boat.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

If you are looking at a M9 I would strongly suggest looking at the new A4's from Beretta. The Optics ready ability could be worth it down the road.

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    If you are looking at a M9 I would strongly suggest looking at the new A4's from Beretta. The Optics ready ability could be worth it down the road.
    Hey thanks, what does optics ready mean? And the only thing I found is that it is a shotgun, that’s correct?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Hey thanks, what does optics ready mean? And the only thing I found is that it is a shotgun, that’s correct?

It's the M9A4 or the "newest" M9 model currently made , optics ready mean that the pistol has cuts on the slide that allow a red dot sight to be affixed to the slide.

xTk9pR6.jpg

It allows you to have a sight picture like this when shooting a handgun , the chief benefit of that is it allows you to maintain a target focused sight picture. Plus optics on handguns is definitely the direction the market is going. Plus the newer Vertex style grip is very nice and a big improvement over the original 92

Truth45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 1, 2022
    NWI
    It's the M9A4 or the "newest" M9 model currently made , optics ready mean that the pistol has cuts on the slide that allow a red dot sight to be affixed to the slide.

xTk9pR6.jpg

It allows you to have a sight picture like this when shooting a handgun , the chief benefit of that is it allows you to maintain a target focused sight picture. Plus optics on handguns is definitely the direction the market is going. Plus the newer Vertex style grip is very nice and a big improvement over the original 92

This thing looks sweet!! Thank you very much, I’ll check it out right away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom