PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Haven't had them in near 2 decades. Ate them enough as a poor, single, 20-something.
    The only time I've had Ramen noodles is in this Asian slaw that I make. But it's the raw noodles crunched up and mixed in at the last minute so they stay crunchy. The flavor packets go into the dressing.

But I've always been fabulously wealthy so I could splurge on mac 'n cheese instead of Ramen.

I remember one time in particular when I was living up in Lafayette in the early 80's, my roomie and I wanted to doctor up our Kraft Dinner, but all we could find in our cabinet was some curry powder. We called it "Maharoni". :lmfao:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The only time I've had Ramen noodles is in this Asian slaw that I make. But it's the raw noodles crunched up and mixed in at the last minute so they stay crunchy. The flavor packets go into the dressing.

But I've always been fabulously wealthy so I could splurge on mac 'n cheese instead of Ramen.
    Had them every way imaginable. With cheese, chopped up hot dogs, Sriracha, you name it. All tastes the same to me

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had them every way imaginable. With cheese, chopped up hot dogs, Sriracha, you name it. All tastes the same to me
    See my mac 'n cheese story I added after your reply. :): We found lots of ways to make it "better".

Honestly though, I really hadn't heard of them back then, or I might have tried them too.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Have to chime in on Ramen. Like them, eat them often for a quick lunch. Chicken only, the others are not so good to me. Add tuna or grilled chicken for a feast.

Have eaten them on a forced march in the Marines, uncooked. Mouthful of noodles, hit from the seasoning , little water, don't stop. Makes a very firm BM later as well.

Don

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom