Parkland Student Kyle Kashuv Subjected To Intimidation By School Admins & Police

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Actor Dean Cain and Montel Williams have backed up Kashuv. Dean posted photos of him and his son at the range, saying they didn't have problems with his school.

Montel is responding to a teacher at Kashuv's school, telling him how wrong he is about the gun situation.

Montel:

So @KyleKashuv, went to a gun range *WITH HIS FATHER outside school hours. I don’t understand how that justifies being interrogated by rent-a-cops and then by a sworn officer without giving his parents the chance to be present?

The teacher, Greg Pittman:

As a teacher from Stoneman Douglas, any student posting photos holding guns, knives or other weapons would be questioned. 4 federal cases have ruled in the last 10 years that assault weapons are not protected. Most gun owners would not hold their gun in this same posed manner

... assault weapons.

Anyway, Montel responded:

I understand the point but this is none of yours or the school’s business, and it’s certainly inappropriate to have three cops interrogate a 16 year old (illegally mind you) over a tweet that depicts an entirely lawful activity he did with his dad?

Then the teacher:

Montel i am not the cops but merely stating why this was a very bad idea to do for our students to see. Do you have any idea what it is like for kids to go back or teachers in those clssses? Kyle only did it for attention. Very very bad idea to do. Poor taste is being kind

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/p...ashuv-montel-williams-comes-to-kyles-defense/

Assuming this is an actual teacher responding to Montel, it does lend more credibility to the story. They aren't denying it.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    tumblr_oj6803fkh11sgk3m4o1_500.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    CpHZ.gif

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    You did say this, right?

I used the search function, just to be sure, and it's amazing that the only person that seems to repeatedly spells my name wrong is you. I can appreciate the clever play by transposing letters, but seriously, you have got to be more creative.

Look, I'm sorry spellcheck doesn't recognize your unique username. It makes me smile that you'd think I intentionally misspell words but I assure you, I'm quite literate.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Look, I'm sorry spellcheck doesn't recognize your unique username. It makes me smile that you'd think I intentionally misspell words but I assure you, I'm quite literate.

Forgive me if I find it difficult to believe that you are the only one having such an issue. But I have been wrong before, and will most certainly be again. So I assume from this point forward you will more diligent in making sure such mistakes are not made.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Let me help Itchy...It's "Kut"....Short for Kutnupe14....You're "Itchy"...Short for Itchytriggerfinger...We're men for for crying out loud...We HATE typing....

For Pete's sake we're not in Australia....(Right Kut?)

:)

PDVD_138.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actor Dean Cain and Montel Williams have backed up Kashuv. Dean posted photos of him and his son at the range, saying they didn't have problems with his school.

Montel is responding to a teacher at Kashuv's school, telling him how wrong he is about the gun situation.

Montel:

The teacher, Greg Pittman:

... assault weapons.

Anyway, Montel responded:

Then the teacher:

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/p...ashuv-montel-williams-comes-to-kyles-defense/

This is where things get confusing. It is illegal to question a minor without his parents present "IF" he is suspected of a crime. However, it is totally legal to counsel a minor over his actions. The kid said something along the lines of the police trying to get him to implicate his father. My question is, "for what crime?" That's why this story seems a little iffy. I can see officers speaking to the kid asking him if it was a "good idea" to be some out in the open with guns after the events that occurred at the high school, but it's difficult for me to believe that they interrogated this kid. He makes it seem like he's in a dark room with a spotlight, and someone is about to yell "bring out the goons with the rubber hoses."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This is where things get confusing. It is illegal to question a minor without his parents present "IF" he is suspected of a crime. However, it is totally legal to counsel a minor over his actions. The kid said something along the lines of the police trying to get him to implicate his father. My question is, "for what crime?" That's why this story seems a little iffy. I can see officers speaking to the kid asking him if it was a "good idea" to be some out in the open with guns after the events that occurred at the high school, but it's difficult for me to believe that they interrogated this kid. He makes it seem like he's in a dark room with a spotlight, and someone is about to yell "bring out the goons with the rubber hoses."

I believe you're right....I think what's getting everyone riled is the double standard....I don't believe anyone approached the anti gun kid's at the school and said, "Hey it's pretty bad optics to go out on every tv station you can and say 4 million law abiding NRA member's have blood on their hands....I mean that's just weird and mean spirited...Plus it's a lie....."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh look. Same people causing the same ****. Again. Color me surprised. /sarcasm

If there's any post in this thread, from me, that qualifies as disrespectful or is indicative of "causing the same ****." Please point it out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe you're right....I think what's getting everyone riled is the double standard....I don't believe anyone approached the anti gun kid's at the school and said, "Hey it's pretty bad optics to go out on every tv station you can and say 4 million law abiding NRA member's have blood on their hands....I mean that's just weird and mean spirited...Plus it's a lie....."

Well, it's not. It is a complete double standard. People are, for the most part, more willing to accept a 16 year old talking about NOT having guns, than a 16 year old who talks about having them.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    If there's any post in this thread, from me, that qualifies as disrespectful or is indicative of "causing the same ****." Please point it out.
    what the **** are you talking about? Get over yourself. I was referring to the Sherrif's dept and school district stirring up the same pathetic bull**** they have been doing since Feb (and before).

Feeling guilty about something? Don't blame me. I don't enter your games anymore.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Dang now I feel guilty.....I saw it the same way as Kut....My apologies Bob....Sincerely.....

I had to go back and read the other 3 pages. *Sigh* didn't know I walked into yet ANOTHER one of "those threads". I popped on, saw the main info and posted my post. Teach me to not read the whole thread before responding.

back on topic...This **** makes me angry. Yet again the same people responsible for the actual tragedy trying to control the narrative. How is it we as a society allow this ****?

Top Bottom