• ...and so much more!
  • BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    The fairgrounds had 6 venues going at the same time and parking is terrible. They say they have shuttles, but with all of those venues they only had 2 shuttles running on friday. I had two shuttles pass me up because they were full. By the time I got to the gun show my knees were shot and I was frozen. I am afraid this may be my last Indy 1500 gun show. :noway:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is it still madness as far as lines getting into the building? I haven't been back since the whole craziness a year ago last December/Jan

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Are you talking Saturday? I got there at 9am, parked close and walked right in without a line. When I left at 12:30 but they had just started using the second parking lot. I parked in the southeast lot, just south of the pavillion

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I got there around noon or so...parking sucked. The parking workers seemed not too thrilled about having to work and were not very helpful. Finally found a spot and was able to get inside with no line.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i commented to my buddy as we were leaving. if you didnt arrive when it opened 8:00 everyone should of parked across 38th street and walked over. They were having people park on the outside and the infield of the track crazyyyyyyy.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    In the long run your LGS is your Friend. The Indy 1500 is just a business venture.

I would hope your loyalty to your LGS will be returned some day. Some day in the near future we are going to need our LGS to Rally Around. I pray to my Lord that I will be wrong and that Our Country will survive all the current attempts to destroy it.

Can you spell another name for the devil in the same number of letters and ending in a.

suzgsxr1300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Noblesville
    My son and I jumped on the shuttle. They drove right past the South Pavilion. I thought they were going to another door, but that wasn't the case. It was a lovely tour of the fairgrounds. I was able to find a few things I was having trouble finding at the LGS (I absolutely went there first). In the end I was able to get what I was looking for but essentially paid retail prices. Didn't buy any ammo b/c I can buy it cheaper locally.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They told us to go to the infield at about noon. We drove past, turned around and got a spot close to the door. Gotta ignore the people working there.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I got there at 10am and parked in the lot across 38th street. Parking was no problem at all. The parking attendant showed me where the closest place to park at was. Walked right in to the show without any wait.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    We parked on the street behind the parking lot(s) so free parking. Got inside, maybe 5 people in front of us so no big line. Some decent deals, seen better and seen worse.

Top Bottom