• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Ordered a shotgun on Friday. Tuesday I get a random email from psa. What's in it? My shotgun on sale $90 off. I call to see if I can get a credit. Answer is no its been over 24 hrs.
    Last purchase from psa

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    This has worked for me in the past. I’ve politely mention how bad the PR will be when I post with all my social media contacts your refusal to deal when you currently are offering it at the discounted price. Amazing how a social media threat works. Funny part is I have no social media following.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ordered a shotgun on Friday. Tuesday I get a random email from psa. What's in it? My shotgun on sale $90 off. I call to see if I can get a credit. Answer is no its been over 24 hrs.
    Last purchase from psa
    Has it shipped? If not, like others above said, request to cancel your order.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Last purchase from psa

I'm on their side here. If you're able to cancel and repurchase it, cool, but if not you bought it at an agreed up on price. Its a company that famously does daily and weekly deals. Can you imagine the headache of giving everyone discounts retroactively and outside of the listed window, especially if you give them 2-3 business days, 4-5 normal days?

My experience with them has been good prices on decent parts, with a good customer service if something breaks or is shipped wrong. I don't blame you asking for a discount but I certainly don't hold it against the company that they won't honor a discounted price outside their listed window.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I don't blame you asking for a discount but I certainly don't hold it against the company that they won't honor a discounted price outside their listed window.
    This. maybe the ones on sale are from a new lot that they got at a discount. can't expect them to give you a lower price if they paid more for the one you ordered.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm on their side here. If you're able to cancel and repurchase it, cool, but if not you bought it at an agreed up on price. Its a company that famously does daily and weekly deals. Can you imagine the headache of giving everyone discounts retroactively and outside of the listed window, especially if you give them 2-3 business days, 4-5 normal days?

My experience with them has been good prices on decent parts, with a good customer service if something breaks or is shipped wrong. I don't blame you asking for a discount but I certainly don't hold it against the company that they won't honor a discounted price outside their listed window.
    ^^^^^^^THiS^^^^^^^

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    The gun market is very volatile, one day you have a very expensive item the next week nobody wants it. price will change all the time except from some cases, I have made money on some and I have lost money. that is part of this just like many other hobbies , if you can't live with that I suggest to try something else. have fun enjoy your purchase don't let small things bother you as much.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    I recently purchased a pistol from Tombstone Tactical and while looking for a status of my order I noticed they dropped the price about $36. I sent a message and asked if there was anything they could do since the order was just placed 5 days ago and it has not yet shipped.

TT credited my order and the pistol is on its way. I would not have canceled my order over the $36 because I want the pistol.

I'm happy they covered the difference and I'll continue to shop there.

Top Bottom