• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Jason and I are driving down Thursday I think. Coming back Sunday night. Got any hotel recommendations?

That depends. Do you want to practice your pistol skills or just Managing Confrontations? The first time my family went with we stayed at the Memphis Marriott. You should have seen the looks on their faces when we pulled up and the place was surrounded by 10 foot high fence topped with concertina wire. It was a decent hotel but in a pretty bad part of town. I have also stayed at some dives down there.

I have not been down since they moved out of the Rangemaster facilities so I just picked one of the hotels off of Tom's list. The Holiday Inn Express in Milington. You need to get on the stick though or you will be sleeping in your car.

Last edited:

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    That depends. Do you want to practice your pistol skills or just Managing Confrontations? The first time my family went with we stayed at the Memphis Marriott. You should have seen the looks on their faces when we pulled up and the place was surrounded by 10 foot high fence topped with concertina wire. It was a decent hotel but in a pretty bad part of town. I have also stayed at some dives down there.

I have not been down since they moved out of the Rangemaster facilities so I just picked one of the hotels off of Tom's list. The Holiday Inn Express in Milington. You need to get on the stick though or you will be sleeping in your car.

Done.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Still a little over a week to go and there is one spot remaining. Josh and I are looking forward to trying out a new to us method of information dissemination. Hopefully everyone will enjoy it and learn even more.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Now that it's all done...

I would like to thank Mike and Josh for a great day! Both the content and presentation were excellent. It was a fun and informative day with a good group of INGO members, and I am happy to say that it was worth going in every regard and highly recommend it to anyone who may consider going next time or thereafter.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jackson's put in a lot of ground time since his first 0-5 class. I wouldn't think there are many people out there who can hang with him on the ground anymore. He might not quite be a great white yet, but he's definitely not a tasty little seal anymore.

Wish I could have been there, I think this is a great class.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Jackson's put in a lot of ground time since his first 0-5 class. I wouldn't think there are many people out there who can hang with him on the ground anymore. He might not quite be a great white yet, but he's definitely not a tasty little seal anymore.

Wish I could have been there, I think this is a great class.

I'm okay at keeping out of things. I'm not very good at getting the other guy.

Top Bottom