• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I don't generally carry AWIB, but I DO have a holster that'll accommodate with a Shield.

However, I don't have a blue gun, nor do I have a training barrel, nor am I well versed.

I'll show myself out. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is a good class.

Unlike Tactically Fat's wife, I didn't use "the good stuff" to deselect myself last night.

As I went into a business on Michigan at 71st, three sketchy guys were looking at me too hard. I expected them to still be there when I left, so as I walked across the parking lot, I had my hand on the grip of one of my emergency accessories. I didn't try to hide it very well. They left me alone on my trip back to my truck. Was it nothing? Probably, but their demeanor was obvious enough to alert a sleepy old guy like me and made me more alert on the return trup.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks like I'm open that day, may try and drop by for some learning.

For those who are on the fence, SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS! This is the most useful, and frequently most neglected, area of study. It's not sexy, but it is essential. The fight you avoid is the fight you won!!!!

Tinman....

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Looks like I'm open that day, may try and drop by for some learning.

For those who are on the fence, SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS! This is the most useful, and frequently most neglected, area of study. It's not sexy, but it is essential. The fight you avoid is the fight you won!!!!

Tinman....

You are of course always welcome man. It isn't every day you get someone more than qualified to teach the class "dropping by."

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Just signed up. I'm thinking about the ECQC class as well, but want to start with this one as I've put it off for too long already.

Thanks! One thing I can say is you'll have a very clear picture of what you'll go through in ECQC after this course. This has some things in common, but we'll discuss ECQC and similar courses for people looking to continue training in this genre of classes. We usually go through that at the end and you'll have as much time as you'd like to ask questions. I've gone through ECQC myself and it's not uncommon to have other students in the class that have as well. I look forward to meeting you.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Sounds good jd, thanks...and we may have met a couple of years back when Mike put on a Suarez "refresher" course up north. Either way I'm looking foward to working with you guys.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Sounds good jd, thanks...and we may have met a couple of years back when Mike put on a Suarez "refresher" course up north. Either way I'm looking foward to working with you guys.

That's definitely possible. Mike seems to remember everyone from the millions of classes he's taught/taken. I've slept since then. Your name did sound familiar...

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I'm looking forward to this. I think this is a fun class to sit in on and the hands on portion is fun. Don't hesitate to jump in there and try some things.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Y'all are a bad influence. Signed me and a family member up. Not sure who's coming with... wife, or son... we shall see.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Looking forward to seeing a bunch of new faces. (Not that there was anything wrong with the old ones) I will still probably be on information overload as the weekend before I will be in Memphis for the Rangemaster Tactical Conference. It is already shaping up to be a good training year for me as both teacher and student.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Looking forward to seeing a bunch of new faces. (Not that there was anything wrong with the old ones) I will still probably be on information overload as the weekend before I will be in Memphis for the Rangemaster Tactical Conference. It is already shaping up to be a good training year for me as both teacher and student.

This post reinforces the correctness of the decision to attend. I have noticed a theme among the highest quality teachers I have known regardless of their fields of knowledge, which is humility. I am convinced that I am really going to like this class.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy

I will also be at rangemaster.

Top Bottom