• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Reports: Pakistan Let China See Helicopter Left At Bin Laden's Compound : The Two-Way : NPR

"Pakistan allowed Chinese military engineers to photograph and take samples from the top-secret stealth helicopter that U.S. special forces left behind when they killed Osama bin Laden," The Financial Times says it has been told by "people close to the White House and the Central Intelligence Agency."

Those Chinese sure are relentless in attaining military technology. I found this article interesting...

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The US abandoned it, the Pakistani's were within their rights to show it to whomever they wanted. Shoot, I'm surprised they didn't just sell the whole thing to the Chinese.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The US abandoned it, the Pakistani's were within their rights to show it to whomever they wanted. Shoot, I'm surprised they didn't just sell the whole thing to the Chinese.

I can't disagree with this statement. One mans trash is another man's treasure. If the U.S. wanted to keep it out of other peoples hands they should of have went back and got it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'd have to agree as well. In fact, I'll give props to China for even seeing the opportunity. I would not have thought about that.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    This just goes to show that Pakistan being our "friend" is nothing other than a bs front. The minute they have an opportunity to sell us down the river, they took it.

You will not convince me that OSB lived in that compound for 6 years and they didn't know. They are worse than Iran IMO because they are sneaky and hide their intentions. At least Iran is blatant about what they are doing!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This just goes to show that Pakistan being our "friend" is nothing other than a bs front. The minute they have an opportunity to sell us down the river, they took it.
    They allowed the US to have the wreckage back, when they didn't have to. Not seeing how they sold anyone out. We got our garbage back, when they didn't have to return crap.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    If not mistaken, they already have a working model for stealth jet, and are getting ready for sea trails of first aircraft carrier-bought from russian

Top Bottom