• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Thought I'd throw this out there and see if there's any interest in it. I used to play a lot of paintball when I was younger, but have't had anyone to play in a few years, and no longer have anywhere close to play, so thought I would see if I could sell or trade my stuff for something I'll use more.

I have a WGP Prostock 05 autococker with Eclipse eBlade 2 trigger frame, Planet Eclipse LPR, CP ASA, and is drilled for bounce beam eyes, meaning it has a laser sensor which must pick up a paintball in he chamber before it will close the bolt, meaning less chance for chopping paintballs. Pretty sure the trigger frame has 5 modes of fire, classic, semi, 2 ramp modes, and a custom mode.. I think. Ramp is programmed so once you hit 5 shots per second, and hold it for 3 seconds solid, it will ramp up to 15 shots per second on its own. I think once ramp kicks in you only need to sustain 3 pulls per second to keep it at 15. Has a 3 way adjustable trigger. Can adjust pull weight, length, and over travel.

No problems with the gun last time I used it, other than it needs timed. Timing is pretty easy with the electronic frame once you figure it out, I just ran out of gas halfway through timing it last time I had it out, and never got gas and finished it. I have the booklet for the frame which tells you how to do it.

Also have an egg2 electronic hopper with upgraded board for faster load speed, loads somewhere around 20-22 BPS, 3 masks that probably need replaced due to age, a 72/3000 HPA tank, cannot use CO2 with this gun due to the electronic solenoid, has to be high pressure air. Only have pictures of the gun right now, but can take pics o the other stuff if interested.

I have somewhere around $1000 dollars in all of it together, maybe even more, but that was 7-8 years ago, and I'm not really sure what it would go for nowadays. I would say around $500 for all of it would be pretty fair. Would be happy to trade as well for the right deal, kinda even rather trade, especially for ammo. Would really like surplus 7.62x39 ammo, Steel AK mags, .40 S&W ammo, .380ACP ammo, nice wood hand guards for a Yugo AK, open to a lot of trades really so don't be afraid to ask.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Probably just bump this one more time and keep it if I can't at get close to this at least. $350 OBO Would also most likely take a case of 7.62x39 and a few steel AK mags.

Top Bottom