• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    March 7th at 10:00 at the Owen County Fairgrounds in Spencer.

Approximately 130 guns will be sold from seizures and forfeitures, as well as old police vehicles, a 1998 Dodge Ram 4x4, a Kawasaki mule and a couple ATV's.

More information will be posted as it comes available.

Added Pics

Some of the guns to be auctions;

Last edited:

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I didn't post many pics of the handguns. If I remember right, there are more handguns than long guns.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Bit of a haul for me but it might be fun. I went to a couple local pd auctions in the early 90s and remember great deals. I literally paid $2.00 for a German manuf DA .32 revolver. It worked great. I remember buying a S&W md 59, a Tec 9 and a cheap 22 semi auto and all told spent less than $300. Don't think we will see that anymore.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Most of those were water damaged if I recall and not worth bidding on. The storage building flooded last year.
    Completely untrue. It was the old National Guard Armory that had water damage from a broken water line. These guns have been locked in the evidence room at the Sheriffs Department.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Completely untrue. It was the old National Guard Armory that had water damage from a broken water line. These guns have been locked in the evidence room at the Sheriffs Department.

Then it appears some people in Spencer are spreading rumors to keep people away. Looks like my son and I will show up. Will they take checks?

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Then it appears some people in Spencer are spreading rumors to keep people away. Looks like my son and I will show up. Will they take checks?
    I'll find out about the checks tomorrow.
    Id not heard the water rumor yet. I'm sure there are people hoping for a small crowd to try to buy stuff cheap.

Top Bottom