• ...and so much more!
  • bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    Hey guys,

I am wanting to purchase a holster to carry my m&p 9 pro series in while i am wearing a jacket. I would like a nice leather owb holster that keeps it up high and tight on my hip. I will be wearing it twice a week with a suit on over it, so i need to to be up and close to me so that it does not print through the coat. Anyone have any advice?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I am personally a big fan of Kydex holsters, but for leather I would reccomend Bianchi, either Paddlelok, or Snaplok. Both ride very high and tight to the body and have active retention.

14-1610.jpg

BI23222_GLOCK_22_size_13_Bianchi_83_PaddleLok_Hip_Holster_Right_hand.png

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    While I do not have experience with that particular holster, I have a few DeSantis holsters, and at couple Bianchi, and 2 Galco holsters. All of them do their job, and I have zero complaints of any of them. Of the three brands, I think DeSantis is the best balance of price/appearance/durability. Galco, in my opinion, tends to make better looking holsters as far as leather finish, but are pretty pricey, and seem a bit fragile. Bianchi holsters are built like you could carry a sherman tank in one, but seem a bit rough around the edges. The deSantis holsters I have are a bit more finished looking than Bianchi, heavier than the Galco holsters, and tend to be less expensive for a comparative holster in the Galco line.

One thing that I can say from experience, you get what you pay for, and just about any holster you get from a production type manufacturer wont hold a candle to a well made custom holster made by a craftsman, instead of a mass produced holster will.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I'm a Galco fan, but I usually get them on Ebay or second hand. My G19 ride in a Galco belt slide that is fabulous and purchased on Ebay. About to pick up another one on Ebay.

Top Bottom