OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't even remember what we did on Friday. Drove to my parent's house yesterday and today to get their breakfast and do a few things to make sure they were set for the day...90 miles round trip each day. Got home today just in the time to grab Hannah's gift and get to her birthday party on time. Kids spent the night here last night so didn't get a good sleep....I'm going to crash soon.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Got the wife home from airport safe, sound, and earlier than planned.

Found out my friend is being moved to another facility/nursing home. Don’t know details but I would guess he doesnt go home from there.

My wife got a text while waiting on luggage at airport. Life time friend, neighbor, and more…wife collapsed at church if I understand the few details. Taken to hospital, diagnosed brain bleed. Taken to Ft. Wayne for surgery. The text at 8:09 said unable to do surgery. On life support until all arrangements are made for organ donations.

Not good news

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county

Found out my friend is being moved to another facility/nursing home. Don’t know details but I would guess he doesnt go home from there.

My wife got a text while waiting on luggage at airport. Life time friend, neighbor, and more…wife collapsed at church if I understand the few details. Taken to hospital, diagnosed brain bleed. Taken to Ft. Wayne for surgery. The text at 8:09 said unable to do surgery. On life support until all arrangements are made for organ donations.

Not good news
    Wow. That’s a tough one.. sorry to hear that news. Praying for the situation and the family.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Not good news
    So sorry to hear this Hardscrable. Prayers for all involved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom