OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Man I didn't want that nap to end. Had a weird but funny dream though. I don't know if it was because the kitty was sleeping right next to me or not, but in the dream, she was chasing some little critter that looked like a kangaroo rat, and a racoon was chasing her. Then the little kangaroo rat or whatever it was would turn around and start chasing the kitty, and kitty would chase the racoon. :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Man I didn't want that nap to end. Had a weird but funny dream though. I don't know if it was because the kitty was sleeping right next to me or not, but in the dream, she was chasing some little critter that looked like a kangaroo rat, and a racoon was chasing her. Then the little kangaroo rat or whatever it was would turn around and start chasing the kitty, and kitty would chase the racoon. :):
    That's weird.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    was there sex involved?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's weird.
    It was! And while I was watching that, some guy that I assumed was supposed to be one of my neighbors, came up walking two big dogs that looked kind of like Afghan hounds and wanted to know if they were mine. When I said no, he asked if I wanted them and said if I did, they were mine. And that's when I woke up. :nuts:

Lpherr

Occupied
    Recreational experimentation?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    On hold with Xfinity. The app still isn't recognizing that my modem has been activated. The tier two person is contacting someone in their engineering department now. :n00b:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good luck. Haven't been impressed with anything Xfinity.
    Howdy Lpherr. It appears that I am the first one to have this issue. :rockwoot: They think there may be a bug in the app itself, so they are going to call me back in 48 to 72 hours and if I don't hear from them, I'm supposed to try the app again.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    walked the dogs, went to Verizon ( wife had a cracked screen protector and DIL phone was trashed) went to Cappy's in Elkhart for lunch ( they have a killer Italian sausage sammie) and then to Gordon's

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I never go to Aldi . . . . what is there that you like ?
    Bacon, eggs, butter, cheese, milk (although I've been getting milk at Kroger lately because I haven't been going through it as quickly and their expiration dates are usually farther in the future), salt, pepper, flour, sugar... lots of stuff really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom