OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Need to go to Walmart after work. Need printer ink and a micro SD card for the new phone. Should be here tomorrow. FedEx is weird though. First they sent me a notice saying that the delivery date had changed to tomorrow, then another right behind that one saying it was delayed. Was it delayed from the original date, or is it now delayed for tomorrow's date? :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    well dangit!!

:bat:
    I got to "drive" the software today while sharing my screen. Another gal did it for the first part of the session and it was driving me crazy. The trainer was telling her what to do and it would either take her forever to find where to click, what to do, etc., or else she'd click somewhere she shouldn't have and get where she didn't need to be and have to go back and start over. I had to bite my tongue. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not crazy about the new phone. It's a Samsung like my old one, but on the old one, everything is self explanatory. On the new one, you've got to really search just to find anything at all, and when you do find them, they don't work anything like on the old phone. Texting is a major PITA. Give you about a half inch space to type into, so you can only see a word or two at a time. Stupid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom