Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Going to take the two bags of weeds to the dumpster in the morning and do some more weeding early. Got a couple of filets set out to thaw for lunch tomorrow.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Apparently I’ve forgotten how to catch fish this year :ugh: Got a few tiny rain drops just as we got back in the truck but nothing more than that. The pond we were fishing is way down. They haven’t got all of Putnam county in a drought yet but if it doesn’t rain soon we will be.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think this one is more grass than water at this point but it was always really weedy even when it wasn’t a dry year.
    Sister has some monster catfish in her pond. They used to hang a Japanese beetle trap on a metal pole out in the pond, and the catfish learned to ram the pole to shake the beetles out of it and then eat them.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Sister has some monster catfish in her pond. They used to hang a Japanese beetle trap on a metal pole out in the pond, and the catfish learned to ram the pole to shake the beetles out of it and then eat them.
    Any big bass? I know bargersville pretty good… you give me an address, I’ll sneak in after dark :lmfao:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Any big bass? I know bargersville pretty good… you give me an address, I’ll sneak in after dark :lmfao:
    No bass that I've ever seen. I've seen some bluegill, but I think the catfish have eaten most everything. But there are 10-15 lb. cats in there last time I was down there, and that's been a few years.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' klaus. I had a black vehicle once. Never again. It looks good for the first 5 minutes after you leave the carwash, and then it's downhill from there.

To me it's kinda like having white carpeting or furniture in your house. Just not practical (for me anyhow).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom