Originally, 12-year-old destroys mothers house after she takes his phone.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wow, just wow… turns out this was a 15-year-old mentally disturbed boy. Why make up a story like this?

Edit: the house isn’t the only thing that’s a mess here. It sounds like the video leaking out was a betrayal and the rumors took off from there.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It can. I was fortunate enough to have never needed it.
    I'm not trying to imply it needs to happen to everyone.
    I know several people tell me it never happened to them.

But for me, it was a way to get my attention, and tell me it was important.

My mom rarely disciplined us. So I rarely listened to her.
    Now, that embarrasses me.
    Then, well I was a boy who had to learn his boundaries.
    My dad was good enough to demonstrate them to me.

And everything was a lesson.
    My dad saw me going around the block when I was grounded.
    Instead of punishing me right away, he asked me if I stayed home all day.
    When I lied, he informed me he saw me around the block. I'd get a dozen spanks give or take, then he'd tell me that lying doubled the punishment, so I got more.

I would be grounded from watching TV, so of course, when parents were gone, I'd watch TV.
    He turned on the TV when he got home, and it would pop right up, no warm up. (back in the day when the tubes had to warm).
    He'd ask me if I was watching TV. I lied.
    Spanked for watching TV.
    Spanked for lying.

Finally, got asked something, my brain told me I was tired of getting twice the punishment.
    I admitted my transgression.
    Got a lackluster spank or two, and let go. Didn't even really get a full punishment.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Boy, I sure got my fair share of spankings. I always joke now that every morning, my dad would ask if I wanted my spanking then or when I deserved it later in the day. I deserved every spanking I ever got, and I deserved a lot more than I got, but I am thankful for my parents caring enough to raise me.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Thinking back, there's one spanking that I still laugh about every time I think of it.

I was about seven years old and my sister and I was at the local playground, and some kids taught me a new phrase. I went home and practiced my new phrase on my dad. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "**** you, mother ****er". In a flash, I was over his knee. It took a few years to learn what that phrase meant, but it only took seconds to learn that I shouldn't say it to my dad!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Beat the mentally ill? Ever had a mentally ill child threaten to kill you and your wife while you slept? No? Then STFU.
    Maybe you should REREAD my question.

No where did I advocate beating anyone special needs.
    NO WHERE.

I asked a question. Two in fact.

If you don't understand why, then look out at all the kids that the parent claims has a problem.
    Some do have a problem.
    And some, the problem is just the parent making excuses.

So maybe take your own advice.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My little one has a genetic duplication thing, I don’t remember what it’s called, but she does seem to be hard headed to a different level than most, she is always wound up and can go from the happiest little girl to pure hell child in a snap. She gets her butt smacked plenty. She can control herself, because there are times she’ll stop doing what she is doing when I tell her I’m going to swat her, but I can see her losing her **** when she’s older and well, it’s going to get ugly, because she doesn’t care when she’s angry like that.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I'm not trying to imply it needs to happen to everyone.
    I know several people tell me it never happened to them.

But for me, it was a way to get my attention, and tell me it was important.

My mom rarely disciplined us. So I rarely listened to her.
    Now, that embarrasses me.
    Then, well I was a boy who had to learn his boundaries.
    My dad was good enough to demonstrate them to me.

And everything was a lesson.
    My dad saw me going around the block when I was grounded.
    Instead of punishing me right away, he asked me if I stayed home all day.
    When I lied, he informed me he saw me around the block. I'd get a dozen spanks give or take, then he'd tell me that lying doubled the punishment, so I got more.

I would be grounded from watching TV, so of course, when parents were gone, I'd watch TV.
    He turned on the TV when he got home, and it would pop right up, no warm up. (back in the day when the tubes had to warm).
    He'd ask me if I was watching TV. I lied.
    Spanked for watching TV.
    Spanked for lying.

Finally, got asked something, my brain told me I was tired of getting twice the punishment.
    I admitted my transgression.
    Got a lackluster spank or two, and let go. Didn't even really get a full punishment.
    Reminds me of an old Cheech and and Chong skit.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Kids aren't getting worse. Every baby is a blank slate. It's the parents that are getting worse. "We" are failing a little worse every generation. We can sit here and say how awesome we are individually, but think of it in comparison to our grandparents.

I agree though, the internet generation of parents are incomprensibly terrible. Social media shows us, how bad it is.

Wow, thanks Android.
    For the record, I was a brown slate.

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Kids aren't getting worse. Every baby is a black slate. It's the parents that are getting worse. "We" are failing a little worse every generation. We can sit here and say how awesome we are individually, but think of it in comparison to our grandparents.

I agree though, the internet generation of parents are incomprensibly terrible. Social media shows us, how bad it is.
    I was a white slate! :lmfao:

Top Bottom