• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky_27

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm looking for some input on a scope around 300$ for my Savage 6.5 cm.. I'd like to shoot around 500 yds for now until I start reloading..
    I'm new to scopes and have been reading a lot on them just looking for some suggestions and input..tia

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I like the Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scopes in that price range. I read on their facebook page that they are working on one calibrated for 6.5cm, but who knows when it will hit the market, and when it does, I bet it will be tough to catch in stock, with the current popularity of that round.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Another vote for the SWFA.

If you MUST have a variable, the only option I'd consider under $300 is the weaver tactical 3-10. Just make sure it has enough adjustment to get you to the range you want.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Glad to see there is some more love out there for SWFA, this is one of the only forums that seems to overlook them. I know AAOptics is good to do business with and that counts for a lot.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    They’re solid optics. Not a bunch of bells and whistles, but they do what’s important.

Glad to see there is some more love out there for SWFA, this is one of the only forums that seems to overlook them. I know AAOptics is good to do business with and that counts for a lot.

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis
    I'm looking for some input on a scope around 300$ for my Savage 6.5 cm.. I'd like to shoot around 500 yds for now until I start reloading..
    I'm new to scopes and have been reading a lot on them just looking for some suggestions and input..tia

Nikon 4-12 i believe they have a bdc reticle for the 6.5cm i have them on 12ga deer gun ar15 5.56 and 22lr love nikon scopes some of the clearest glass for the price and lifetime warranty

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis

Amazon and one on sale at cabellas is where i found them the cheapest

thephasdin4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    Terre Haute
    Another vote for SWFA. They come in plain white boxes but are damn good scopes for the price. They have great deals on Black Friday. For a 500 yard shoot, the fixed 10x power scopes would do just fine but they sell up to 25x I think.

thephasdin4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    Terre Haute
    A BDC reticle is a cruel joke to suggest to them asking questions.

Agreed. A bdc reticle is based on a specific gun firing a specific ammo at specific temperature and day it was tested at the factory. Your load and your gun will be different. Go with different reticle that's universal like mildot that allow you to build your own drop tables and understand the ballistics of your setup

Top Bottom