• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    First, I have to admit that I just ordered a Zero Tolerance 350 folder. Now, I'm asking for opinions...(bass akwards, huh?)
    Anyway, how do members of this forum feel about these knives? Will it be worth my last $98 ?:dunno:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have no use for zero-tolerance! It's an a$$inine policy that does nothing more than....:wrongdoor:

OOOPS! Wrong thread!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    First, I have to admit that I just ordered a Zero Tolerance 350 folder. Now, I'm asking for opinions...(bass akwards, huh?)
    Anyway, how do members of this forum feel about these knives? Will it be worth my last $98 ?:dunno:

Definitely, I have a 0350ST (partially serrated) and it's great. It's no 0300 series (I have the 0301), but it's still a great blade. You'll be satisfied for sure. And yes, I'm sure Tyler's is sharper.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    ZTs are kick *** utility knives. For SD not so much, but that is not what they are designed for. They also support the troops.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I have no use for zero-tolerance! It's an a$ policy that does nothing more than....:wrongdoor:

OOOPS! Wrong thread!

I was wondering if they regret naming their company after a stupid policy? It's a great marketing idea that was hijacked by idiots.
    So the question begs to be answered.... can you carry a ZT knife in a ZT zone?? :D

Top Bottom