• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    We're the government and we're here to help....

Just make notes during the upcoming State of the Union speech. Whatever the President proposes banning is exactly what you need. You can buy what you need on the internet with just a credit card, watch for the website address scrolling across the bottom of the screen during the speech.

Now had you asked about shotguns instead of pistols, well that is a different department. Listen to our VP Joe Biden for advice in that department about shotguns.

Boom Boom.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Yeah. I'm thinkin I want me a Colt45!! I just don't know how many bullets it holds or what size... I ran a few rounds throug my buddies in his back yard. We think it was probably about 70 yards or so. I wasnt really as good with my left hand as my right one.

Thanks ya'all kind of poopy day today and needed a laugh...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    To the OP I must ask which video games you play? It's very important to get weapons you are familiar with and understand their limitations...It's also important to play in the "Hardcore" matches....I was shocked to find out that while it is considered okay to shoot through a teammate to take out an opposing team member in video games that the tactic is frowned upon in real life. It's not something I, or INGO's legal team of experts and LEO's would recommend one do....

Only by training in hardcore matches can one train for real life....

This next part is going to be hard...You need to shave your head and grow some kind of facial hair...Anything is okay other than a Hitler Mustache.....They will not be okay again until 2045...The old "hundred year rule" and all that...Also it is important to buy your T Shirts in the boys rather than men's department...Remember, "Tight is right and it can't be white..."

Que did a wonderful video showing the importance of the "twitch"....It's hard to explain but twitching lets everyone know you are like a coiled cobra ready to strike....The difference between a tweaker twitch and an operator twitch are subtle but they are there...The tweaker adds a scratch to the twitch whereas an operator just moves his head around...Think king cobra and you will be fine....

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Whatever you do, remember to put on a second set of sights on the side. Always leave yourself more options. Or you can double up like this smooth operator and really keep everything in order.

Sorry...I saw "smooth operator" and this popped into my head....

[video=youtube;4TYv2PhG89A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dorjan jackson
    Top Bottom