• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    Okay I'm headed to Michigan's U.P. area, just before the bridge. I want to make sure I got everything I need. :D

Glocks:

ARs:
    20" bushy
    16" DPMS

.22s
    Sig mosquito
    buckmark
    Marlin 60

ammo:
    1500 rounds .223
    10,000 rounds .22
    2,000 rounds 9mm

07 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4i

Plans are to ride for hours and hours, shoot for hours and hours. Chop wood and sit around with Grandfather talking about the depression days, his 35 years with Chrysler. How his Dad ran booze for Al Copone and swept streets (with a broom for $1 a day). Just good old conversation with my hero. May sneak in a :cheers: since my girls are at Summer Camp.

I'll have 80 acres of wooded land to play on and hundreds of miles of state trails. Calling for rain all week, so I may get muddy! Needless to say I am excited! I won't be climbing hills, they are more like mini mountains!

Last edited:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Good thing you put the (with a broom) in there. This could have been read as your great grandfather swept the streets with Al Capone usint the Thompson clone you had.:ar15:

Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I used to live in Michigan a couple years ago and last time I went camping was about 3 years ago right before I moved to Indiana. I can't remember where it was but it was in northern Michigan at some remote location and it sure was fun!

Top Bottom