• 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You'd think I'd know by now.
    But I guess my sense of continual indignant outrage means I haven't learned what good ol' G.M. would like me to learn.

I have yet to win the struggle over myself: I do not yet love Big Brother.

Nor shall I ever.

Nor shall I, ever.

Don't sweat it. Before long, there will be re-education camps in the Nevada wasteland that will help you to conform. Obamification will come naturally after about 10 years in the camps.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    What? You're allowed to have sex before marriage?

Where that %$#^%$ number for 1 800 chocolate covered strawberries?

while id love to see a group like the KKK go AWAY just for the simple fact that they give white people a bad name, amongst other obvious reasons. but they still have rights under the constitution. this bill is un-constitutional, no doubt about it. does it suprise me it came out of OK???? NOT ONE BIT!!! them folks out there are a lot of weirdos!!! probly try to pass a bill for no sex before marriage too if they could get away with it.

its always sad to see several states take a step foreward and then one take 2 steps backwards.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sounds like a guilt by association law.

So if a few of the "Hell's Angels" commit a crime in the southern half of the state, someone who tries to join the bikers of the same name in the northern half of the state is breaking the law? Sound right?

Does this apply to those who identifies themselves as part of the "tea party" ? How about if 5 members of the Democrat party commit violence, is the whole group outlawed?

I don't agree with punishing people for the acts of others. If they were conspiring to commit violence, there are already ways to deal with them.

Top Bottom