Mar 21, 2008
    BaconFreeLibrary.jpg

I hate that place.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    So i could then say Hi Welcome I come for the classified whilst eating bacon?

What is with the obsession with bacon? I mean there are hundreds of posts just about bacon... Dont get me wrong bacon is ok but seriously who eats biscuits with bacon gravy?? Sausage is where it is at...

Now you've done it.

Now matter how good your posts, they'll keep you at 49 forever :D

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    So i could then say Hi Welcome I come for the classified whilst eating bacon?

What is with the obsession with bacon? I mean there are hundreds of posts just about bacon... Dont get me wrong bacon is ok but seriously who eats biscuits with bacon gravy?? Sausage is where it is at...

I have bacon every morning for breakfast.. with my fresh from the chickens eggs.:rockwoot:

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    DUDE! My mouth is now watering for some bacon gravy, I have not
    had any like my mom made in years.
    I like regular bread soaked in the bacon gravy as opposed to biscuits though. with bacon crumbles on top.
    I do prefer biscuits for sausage gravy though.

Is that what they call red-eye gravy?

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I originally joined because of finding the classifieds. Although I had nothing to buy or sell, just wanted to window shop. I have found that this site is much more than a "swap meet", have learned quite a few things, and met some great folks in my short time here. I myself am glad for the 50 post rule and wouldn't mind seeing a little more restriction for the classifieds( 48 hr wait is a great idea) I think that Fenway and the Mods have made this a great site to be a part of and have for the most part been able to weed out the people who try to bring this site down to the level of HT and CL.

Fenway and Mods thanks for running a great site for no cost:yesway::ingo::patriot:

Top Bottom