• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Keeping in mind that this is a 223 rifle the recoil is not bad to begin with. the muzzle device is considered a flash hider, I have only shot the gun a couple times so far but it was indoors and it seems pretty effect at keeping the flash down

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Urban Grey finish gets dirty quick

aHVeelT.jpg

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    Finished project - for now. Includes tungsten cerecote from High Velocity Manufacturing, Manticore Arms Bullnose Transformer Forend, HBI Right Side Safety Delete V2, Pantel Tactical Cloudbreak MD9 Muzzlebreak, HBI Polymer Duckbill Mag Release, HBI Theata Forward Trigger, HBI Reduced Weight Trigger Springs - installed by Shooters Element with their Internals Polish Package, HBI Theata Extended Charging Handle, Vortex Sparc2 Red Dot, CZ Factory Stock, Streamlight Polytac LED Flashlight with MSP Offset Mount & BCM Mod 3 VFG

yooUrxc.jpg

BuR79Mz.jpg

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Both loos good! I love the Omega9K though! I'm going to have to get mine on a pistol with dot here soon.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Both loos good! I love the Omega9K though! I'm going to have to get mine on a pistol with dot here soon.

Thanks! The 9K is meant to be a dedicated can for my MPX 4.5", however, I was curious what it sounded like on a handgun. Ordered the piston and just received it yesterday. Going to try to take it out this weekend/next week and test it on a few hosts.

Top Bottom