• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    If DanVoils picked up a couple from Bradis, they must be in. The first group buy pickup was only at Bobcat Steel. The first group buy serial numbers didn't go as high as DanVoils either.

Pick em up and get em built!

Matt

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Awesome, I have to travel up to Indy and Hendricks County next week for work. Nothing like getting reimbursed for mileage to pick up a lower.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Are the lowers from Group Buy #2 ready for pickup at FFLs? I was able to get one this time around and am looking forward to the build.

It will be awesome if they're ready for pickup. I have all my parts ready for another pistol build. Just need one of the two lowers from this group-buy.:ingo:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I was waiting on the go ahead from the FFLs to send y'all in to pick up the goods. Looks like they took care of the notifications for me. :ingo:

Once again Nick thank you for all your hard work on these. Having ran group buys in the past I know how much of a PITA they can be. Doing this not only once but twice shows you are either committed or need to be committed!!
    Dan

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like I'll have to give Bradis a call tomorrow. Haven't gotten my notification yet, but I'm assuming if they have some, they have them all. :yesway::rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Picked up mine in Seymour last night - cool! Phone pics are never that great, but here's one of mine:

Our%20INGO%20Receiver%2027%20July%202016_zps0cjlq2uw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Very cool that they are in, to bad I can't make it down there til next weekend.

Thanks to VUPDblue for setting up another GB and allowing me to get in on it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, I've started building my lower and I've already run into a problem with the lower itself. It's not machined wide enough in the front of the trigger channel to allow a drop-in trigger to fit. It fits, but the holes don't line up. Trigger assembly needs to move forward almost 1/16". :( Anybody got a mill and know how to open this thing up on the southside of Indy? Never had this issue with any of the Anderson lowers I've used on my other builds. Dangit. I was really hoping to get this thing together today.

I could probably grind a little of the trigger assembly housing away. I just don't want to screw up a 140 dollar trigger.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom