• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Indiana sprint week time. Trying to make my plan of attack. What tracks will everyone be going to this year? Can’t make gas city tonight but hoping for Kokomo tomorrow. Will be at the burg on Sunday.

tristate is on the list if CJ is in competition to win the week.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Ordinarily I'd be at both Kokomo and Gas City with Mrs. dekeshooter who loves sprint cars as much as I do. This year however, she is less than two weeks out of having three lumbar vertebrae fused so Sprint Week 2021 will be enjoyed at home on FloRacing.

She says she will be back dirt track shape in time for the BC39!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    If I’m not in person I watch every race on flo. It’s been a struggle this year. I hate the announcer, at least his calling of race. He’s good with the interviews and fun time filler stuff. I’d rather have kristy in the booth

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Indiana sprint week time. Trying to make my plan of attack. What tracks will everyone be going to this year? Can’t make gas city tonight but hoping for Kokomo tomorrow. Will be at the burg on Sunday.

Gas City is a wash out.

Postponed until Monday.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Seavy kinda stole last night. Tanner and Jake battled all race and one minor slip up cost Jake the win. Just glad weather wasn't an issue!
    Absolutely. I was hoping Jake would pull it off. Been best to see him improve last couple years. He’s getting close. Glad logan pulled it off and not thorson. Not an AME fan . Weather was beautiful. Track was racy. No nos cars on the podium. It was a good night

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    From Jadon Rodgers mom on FB regarding Justin Grant taking him out...

What is most important, is that Jadon is okay, sore but okay. He raced his butt off, had to run the B then started 17th and took it to 8th in the feature. One lap left and he gets one heck of a dirty slide job in the center of 1 and 2 that sent him flipping and into the wall. Sad thing is, this person knew exactly what he was doing, was intentional and had no apology or asked if Jadon was okay..... all for 8th place! then gives one heck of a arrogant interview afterwards which says exactly what kind of person he is. Shame on you JG and shame on USAC for not doing a darn thing about it!!!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    From Jadon Rodgers mom on FB regarding Justin Grant taking him out...

What is most important, is that Jadon is okay, sore but okay. He raced his butt off, had to run the B then started 17th and took it to 8th in the feature. One lap left and he gets one heck of a dirty slide job in the center of 1 and 2 that sent him flipping and into the wall. Sad thing is, this person knew exactly what he was doing, was intentional and had no apology or asked if Jadon was okay..... all for 8th place! then gives one heck of a arrogant interview afterwards which says exactly what kind of person he is. Shame on you JG and shame on USAC for not doing a darn thing about it!!!
    Not surprised at all. He and Windom are absolute worst

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Damn, Leary vs. Thorson at Lincoln Park tonight was INTENSE! I was pulling for Leary to win that one but Thorson’s move on the last restart relegated Leary to third. The post-race interviews were as heated as the racing leading up to them. I wonder if USAC fines drivers for colorful language?

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Damn, Leary vs. Thorson at Lincoln Park tonight was INTENSE! I was pulling for Leary to win that one but Thorson’s move on the last restart relegated Leary to third. The post-race interviews were as heated as the racing leading up to them. I wonder if USAC fines drivers for colorful language?
    I wish cj would’ve wrecked him but that’s more my dislike for AME and thorson. I wanna see a replay before I cast too much judgement. Cj was by far best car and driver there tonight. Lost because idiots playing bumper cars on last lap for no reason even more so than whatever happened on that green white restart. I don’t know cj all that well but am extremely close to people thst have known him for decades and he is the most calm straight laced person there is. For him to react like that I have to believe there was something there. I 100 percent agree with his comments about thorson and others that have the midget mindset and deserve no respect.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Just watched replay. Don’t really see contact or cj missing marks. Just a really bad short slider that was gonna collect cj so he avoided it. Thought? I mean I would love to say stay there and make him take you out to show he’s an idiot but obviously if someone is rocketing at you, you are going to hit the brakes and move up track.

Top Bottom