• ...and so much more!
  • dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Actually heat 7.
    I thought it kinda sucked the two Brownsburg guys stuck in same heat.
    Anybody know how many transfer out of these heats? Never paid that much attention to the way this thing is ran.

Matt
    I meant heat three having Windom on pole and Larson starting deep would be fun. I should have phrased it better.

I did call Bryson’s win though!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Actually heat 7.
    I thought it kinda sucked the two Brownsburg guys stuck in same heat.
    Anybody know how many transfer out of these heats? Never paid that much attention to the way this thing is ran.

Matt

The chili bowl doesn’t have a traditional heat race format. See the link above for the formats. It won’t let me copy and paste it for some reason.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    243389946_888904005084154_2639028460726713779_n.jpg

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sammy Swindell got black flagged for tough driving in his heat race and has a long way to go up the alphabet soup Saturday morning. I guess using the chrome horn two times in one corner was a bit too blatant, even for the Chili Bowl. They did the same thing to some kid yesterday driving for a Keith Kunz who stuffed two guys in his heat, putting them both on their head. Slide jobs gone wrong.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County

Bloomington Speedway

2022 Schedule

April 15 - Season Opener - Sprints, Super Stocks, 305 Racesavers, and Hornets
    April 22 - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Hornets
    April 29th - Larry Rice USAC Sprints - Sprints, 305 Racesavers, and Hornets
    May 6th - Sprints, Modifieds, Bombers, Hornets, and MMSA
    May 13th - RODDY STRONG MEMORIAL - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Hornets (If rained out this race will move to July 8th)
    May 20th - Indiana Late Model Series Returns - ILMS, Sprints, Bombers, and Hornets
    May 27th - JOSH BURTON MEMORIAL - MSCS Sprints, MMSA, Modifieds, and Super Stocks (If rained out this race will move to Sept 2)
    June 3rd - USAC INDIANA MIDGET WEEK - USAC Midgets and Sprints
    June 10 - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, 305 Racesavers, and MMSA
    June 17th - FIREWORKS - Sprints, Modifieds, 305 Racesavers, Super Stocks, and Hornets
    July 8th - Sprints, Modifieds, 305 Racesavers, Super Stocks, and Hornets
    July 15th - Sprints, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets
    July 29th - USAC INDIANA SPRINT WEEK - KINSER MEMORIAL - Sprints and 305 Racesavers
    August 12th - Sprints, Modifieds, Bombers, and Hornets
    August 19th - Sprints, 305 Racesavers, Super Stocks, and Hornets
    August 26th - TBA
    September 2 - MSCS Sprints, MMSA, Super Stocks, and Modifieds
    September 9 - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Hornets

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It’s an outstanding bargain. Just subscribe, you won’t regret it. Which reminds me… The USAC season-opening sprint car races in Florida are just over a week away. They’re all live on Flo, and I’ll also be streaming them on Facebook live (public, not just friends), following Davey Ray (white and two-tone blue 14AJ) and John Sluss (white and two-tone red 4R), our team cars.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    The new Xtreme Outlaw Series kicked off last night in Florida, about 14 usual USAC guys ran it including Bacon, Leary, Grant, Ballou, TMez and Seavy.

UP NEXT (Tues.) – The Xtreme Outlaw Sprint Car Series presented by Low-E Insulation will battle for a $10,000 prize in Tuesday’s appearance at Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville, FL.

Xtreme Outlaw Feature (25 Laps) – 1. CJ Leary (3); 2. Justin Grant (5); 3. Carson Short (1); 4. Chase Stockon (15); 5. Robert Ballou (6); 6. Charles Davis Jr. (11); 7. Alex Bright (2); 8. Jake Swanson (16); 9. Dustin Clark (4); 10. Shane Cottle (8); 11. Mitchel Moles (13); 12. Shane Cockrum (10); 13. Thomas Meseraull (17); 14. Mario Clouser (14); 15. Briggs Danner (19); 16. Logan Seavey (12); 17. Wesley Smith (20); 18. Chad Boespflug (21); 19. Matt Westfall (18); 20. Kory Schudy (22); 21. Dennis Gile (7); 22. Brady Bacon (9). LAPS LED: Short 1; Leary 2-25. HARD CHARGER: Stockon +11.

NEW Championship Standings (1/14 Races) – 1. CJ Leary (229); 2. Justin Grant (-4); 3. Carson Short (-12); 4. Robert Ballou (-14); 5. Chase Stockon (-22); 6. Alex Bright (-27); 7. Charles Davis Jr. (-28); 8. Dustin Clark (-34); 9. Jake Swanson (-38); 10. Shane Cottle (-41).

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    I had knee replacement surgery three weeks ago and my sleep schedule is still so messed up I haven't been able to stay up past the second C-Main these first two nights.

With Bell and Larson out of the mix this year the whole thing is wide open. At this point, I'd have to say Kofoid is the favorite with Thorsen, Grant and TMez being strong contenders as well. With a little good luck falling her way on Saturday, Jade Avedisian has a chance to really turn some heads and make a strong run like Bryson did last year.

Hopefully, as the week goes on, I'll be able to stay awake longer into the night.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I had knee replacement surgery three weeks ago and my sleep schedule is still so messed up I haven't been able to stay up past the second C-Main these first two nights.

With Bell and Larson out of the mix this year the whole thing is wide open. At this point, I'd have to say Kofoid is the favorite with Thorsen, Grant and TMez being strong contenders as well. With a little good luck falling her way on Saturday, Jade Avedisian has a chance to really turn some heads and make a strong run like Bryson did last year.

Hopefully, as the week goes on, I'll be able to stay awake longer into the night.
    Yea it’s not been easy staying up for them. Some good racing and some really bad slide jobs causing wrecks has kept me tuned in though.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Just found the thread. Love me some local dirt tracks. Reminds me of going with my dad as a kid. Good times.
    I go to Medaryville sometimes.

at the track 1.JPG

Naturally... I take my son...

Stephen at race track 2019.JPG

Top Bottom