• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    This thread needed revived! My newest member to the family is a gently used 85 Combat.It is an absolute pleasure to look at (IMO) and its also quite fun to shoot. Enjoy!

IMG_2685_zps2lhvprbp.jpg

IMG_2681_zpsszvhbahz.jpg

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Miss my CZ97 and still digging my clone (Tanfoglio Witness). Been seriously eyeballing the Canik/Tristar P-120, clone of the SP-01 for around 400, anyone shot one? Reviews seem pretty favorable.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Very nice Que! :yesway:

Nice family you've got there Que! I need to add a 97B to the stable some day.

Thanks, guys! I’ve been talking about upgrades for two years! :): I won’t mess with my P06, but I wish I had the nerve to pack everything else up and send it to CGW. Maybe I’ll make that my New Year’s resolution.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks, guys! I’ve been talking about upgrades for two years! :): I won’t mess with my P06, but I wish I had the nerve to pack everything else up and send it to CGW. Maybe I’ll make that my New Year’s resolution.

It would be very worthwhile if you did. CGW takes nice shooters and makes them sublime... ;)

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Thanks! I can say that it handles very bit as good as it looks. This is the first CZ for me, and I am VERY impressed. I have a couple of springs on the way to tune up the DA pull a bit, but other than that, I am very happy with this piece of hardware. I highly recommend the Shadow 2.

Top Bottom