• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wouldn't think so. Not that he'll still be in the race by then.

What he does is get to live off of the sucker's donations.
    Good point. I forgot IN's primary isn't until it's almost all over. He'll probably be out before the spring thaw next year.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Being realistic I don't really see anyone wresting the top spot away from Trump, including RDS. I suppose anything can happen between now and then but I'm not really seeing it at this point.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Being realistic I don't really see anyone wresting the top spot away from Trump, including RDS. I suppose anything can happen between now and then but I'm not really seeing it at this point.
    This time though, Trump has a record, one with some flaws in it. In 2015 he was the outsider saying the things he was going to do. In 2023 he’s the guy that “lost” and, while he had some impressive wins, also had some miserable fumbles. If another candidate can exploit those fumbles, all his showmanship may not be enough this time.

We’re going to find out.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It will come down to turnout. Trump has his followers that will show up in the primary. Will enough people turn out to counter the Trumpers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This time though, Trump has a record, one with some flaws in it. In 2015 he was the outsider saying the things he was going to do. In 2023 he’s the guy that “lost” and, while he had some impressive wins, also had some miserable fumbles. If another candidate can exploit those fumbles, all his showmanship may not be enough this time.

We’re going to find out.
    I think policy wise not many can show they have a proven record of some success on a national scale that Trump has, so he's a win there and many think that's the most important thing. That's what keeps him at the top of the list.

As far as other tangibles his unseemly character flaws is what make him lag far behind all others, I think it's undeniable even for Trump supporters. and those are the reasons why he isn't so palatable to others, and they would rather not have to vote for him again.

So realistically though I think enough voters will be focused on column A and that will carry him to the nomination.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think policy wise not many can show they have a proven record of some success on a national scale that Trump has, so he's a win there and many think that's the most important thing. That's what keeps him at the top of the list.

As far as other tangibles his unseemly character flaws lag far behind all others, I think it's undeniable even for Trump supporters. and those are the reasons why he isn't so palatable to others, and they would rather not have to vote for him again.

So realistically though I think enough voters will be focused on column A and that will carry him to the nomination.

We’re going to find out.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As far as other tangibles his unseemly character flaws make him lag far behind all others, I think it's undeniable even for Trump supporters.
    I don't agree with that assessment. A lot of them seem to see those "flaws" as assets.

Top Bottom