• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    lol, ease back guys. The paper offered no data either way on the legal status of the man or anyone else in the story. My point was, they knew it was a hot button so that's why they titled that article in that manner. They could just as easily said it was a drunk man and left it at that.

yeah they should hot button it. its time to get people pissed about these illegal invaders in our country man. these people are our enemies and thats how they should be treated.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I agree, "armed invader" is a better term if he was an illegal, if not then "foriegner" would suffice for me. Point is, non-American attacked an American on American soil.

Wouldnt that constitute as an act of war. I say invade mexico and Dominate it. then they wont want to come here anymore.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    yeah they should hot button it. its time to get people pissed about these illegal invaders in our country man. these people are our enemies and thats how they should be treated.
    That's what I'm saying though. If they knew he was illegal, say so. They didn't say he was, so why try to play cute with it in the headline? I am just not a fan of the media and their spin.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Without reading all posts or knowing the full facts of the story I will say that in my opinion the title is misleading; undoubtedly it should read "Illegal Alien Killed After Attacking Police Officer".

All of the "immigrants" that I have dealt with thru life were good people and have just as big a problem with the "Illegal Immigrant" problem as the rest of the law abiding citizens of this country!!

As for my assumption that the dead criminal is illegal, I'm noticing of late that the media is doing a grand job of overlooking that issue when reporting news stories of this kind. They'll go out of their way to say "Juan, a fine upstanding choir boy who is in the country on a student visa was attacked by a mob of racist bigots shouting death to illegals", but when Juans cousin, who came up to Indy hiding in the gas tank of an 18 wheeler kills 3 people while DUI they just report "an un-named latin male". So yeah, when there is no mention of legality it's probably a good money bet that he ain't>

Last edited:
    Top Bottom