• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    That's funny a Newtown officer who was one of the first on the scene said a pump shotgun was found in the trunk of the car. No AR was found. He also stated only a handful of empty pistol casings was found on the floor.

read the report.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Was anyone else watching the events on the television the day this happened? If so, you will remember skycams capturing video of a foot based pursuit of suspects by the police. I remember it clear as day. The police eventually caught the suspects in the woods and the chopper cams even caught the officers handcuffing those guys on the ground. There were two of them. What happened to those guys?

This is is why conspiracy exists, because the events are not fully explained?

No, conspiracy theories exist because people like you comment on "facts" that you hear or see, and then don't bother reading the actual report, but continue to talk of things you think happened. Read the report, at least if you disagree after that it's an educated discussion. From the responses in this thread, you can clearly tell who hasn't read the report, and who has. It's less than 50 pages, you can do it.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    They didn't really say that it was the shooter's hard drive that was toast did they?

Some things I picked out:

He was reading up on: pedophilia, guns, suicide, and mass shootings.

I think that this might be a sort of an Oedipus tale or molestation gone awry. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't change anything that the kid did in cold blood...but if something like that DID happen, I think that's why he killed his mom first.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    A fake shooting? I am astounded by the absolute lunacy that shows it's head every time a nut goes into a gun free zone and shoots the place up. 1st, if anyone was going to fake a shooting to get support for more federal gun control, don't you think they'd pick a state that is a little less restrictive as far as gun laws go and might they pick a building that is NOT a gun free zone? 2nd, don't you think they'd CLAIM the shooter (who you think is an actor or totally fake) bought his gun off the internet, or privately to avoid a background check? That way they could call for background checks as a way to prevent these shootings? 3rd, acknowledging that some cops have attitude problems (which is not unusual since some store clerks, ditch diggers, racecar drivers, homeless people, poor people, rich people, etc... also have attitude problems) since when did police departments become Nazi SS training camps? I have family that are cops and I can assure you that they're not Nazis or people who would fake the murder of people in order to take gun rights away & they wouldn't keep their mouths shut about it if anyone else was doing something like that. That is ridiculous to think such a thing. I really really just don't get this conspiracy mindset. Immediately after this shooting the hoax claims started showing up on the internet. The bodies were still in the building when the claims of "fake" and "hoax" started coming out.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    That's funny a Newtown officer who was one of the first on the scene said a pump shotgun was found in the trunk of the car. No AR was found. He also stated only a handful of empty pistol casings was found on the floor.

Sometimes people, even the police, get details wrong. Sometimes they misstate things. Sometimes they hear shotgun and then say "pump shotgun". Sometimes several witnesses to a shooting give different numbers of shots fired.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    A fake shooting? I am astounded by the absolute lunacy that shows it's head every time a nut goes into a gun free zone and shoots the place up. 1st, if anyone was going to fake a shooting to get support for more federal gun control, don't you think they'd pick a state that is a little less restrictive as far as gun laws go and might they pick a building that is NOT a gun free zone? 2nd, don't you think they'd CLAIM the shooter (who you think is an actor or totally fake) bought his gun off the internet, or privately to avoid a background check? That way they could call for background checks as a way to prevent these shootings? 3rd, acknowledging that some cops have attitude problems (which is not unusual since some store clerks, ditch diggers, racecar drivers, homeless people, poor people, rich people, etc... also have attitude problems) since when did police departments become Nazi SS training camps? I have family that are cops and I can assure you that they're not Nazis or people who would fake the murder of people in order to take gun rights away & they wouldn't keep their mouths shut about it if anyone else was doing something like that. That is ridiculous to think such a thing. I really really just don't get this conspiracy mindset. Immediately after this shooting the hoax claims started showing up on the internet. The bodies were still in the building when the claims of "fake" and "hoax" started coming out.

Sometimes people, even the police, get details wrong. Sometimes they misstate things. Sometimes they hear shotgun and then say "pump shotgun". Sometimes several witnesses to a shooting give different numbers of shots fired.

This is a very true. A good example when I was in the military, our Chief took one person out of our squadron and told him a order, and why he wanted the order carried out. He was instructed in the order to pull one person out of the squadron and repeat the order "word for word" to the new sailor. The sailor was to do the same to the next guy, and so on, and so on... Buy the time it got to the 5th guy the chief stopped the last guy and asked him to tell the rest of the squadron what the orders were, and why he wanted them carried out... The last story wasn't even close as to what the chief told the first guy.

This is all human nature that we all do. We will all retell the story in our own words and it is seldom ever the original story that we were told.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    This is a very true. A good example when I was in the military, our Chief took one person out of our squadron and told him a order, and why he wanted the order carried out. He was instructed in the order to pull one person out of the squadron and repeat the order "word for word" to the new sailor. The sailor was to do the same to the next guy, and so on, and so on... Buy the time it got to the 5th guy the chief stopped the last guy and asked him to tell the rest of the squadron what the orders were, and why he wanted them carried out... The last story wasn't even close as to what the chief told the first guy.

This is all human nature that we all do. We will all retell the story in our own words and it is seldom ever the original story that we were told.

Exactly. Those soldiers weren't lying, that is just what happens when information goes from person to person. My dad killed a pitbull that was attacking a neighbor's dog one time. He used my 12 gauge and shot it with #8 birdshot point blank, killing the pitbull. The neighbor told people that he shot the dog with #00 buck. No one said #00 buck, that wasn't used, it was just assumed. The neighbor wasn't lying, she just got her facts wrong. Now pitbull conspiracy theorists will say #8 birdshot won't kill a pitbull and that if I say it was #8 shot, they'll say I'm lying because they pick the story they want to believe and say anything said to the contrary is wrong or a lie.

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield

Watch some of the interviews of the kids that were in the school when the shooting took place. They say it sounded like someone was kicking a door, or pots and pans falling. Sorry but if this guy shoots off over 100 rounds out of his AR - 15, glock 20, and a sig p226 in a matter of minutes, and that's the kids reaction, there is no way. You would be deaf. Saw a video of one of the slain children's father about to be interviewed, you see him walk out of a building and up to the podium, he doesn't realize the cameras are already rolling and you can see him laughing about something and then mouth the words "you ready to start", and then start to hyperventilate to get himself into the mood to talk about his daughter being killed. Idk this seems fishy to me. When a school that has 500 kids in it and there is no footage of them fleeing from the school, even though media outlets where there moments after, not a trace of blood coming out of the building even though 26 were slain...Look at some of the aerial footage and you will see there are no ambulances on scene, they are all stationed at a fire station 1/2 mile down the road and the road is complete blocked off with hundreds of random cars and is completely impassible except by foot traffic. Just seems fishy to me, 911 calls are under a court order to be released by the December 4th, maybe more info will come out of that.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I hear ya GunsNstuff.. I was working down on the outskirts of Miami on a Drag Line and a co worker slipped and cracked his head open. I took him to the hospital were he got a few stiches and was good to go. By the time we got back home to Indiana the whole shop had him on his death bed? :laugh:

It's just human nature to tell the story in your own words.. and it gets all screwed up...

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Watch some of the interviews of the kids that were in the school when the shooting took place. They say it sounded like someone was kicking a door, or pots and pans falling. Sorry but if this guy shoots off over 100 rounds out of his AR - 15, glock 20, and a sig p226 in a matter of minutes, and that's the kids reaction, there is no way. You would be deaf. Saw a video of one of the slain children's father about to be interviewed, you see him walk out of a building and up to the podium, he doesn't realize the cameras are already rolling and you can see him laughing about something and then mouth the words "you ready to start", and then start to hyperventilate to get himself into the mood to talk about his daughter being killed. Idk this seems fishy to me. When a school that has 500 kids in it and there is no footage of them fleeing from the school, even though media outlets where there moments after, not a trace of blood coming out of the building even though 26 were slain...Look at some of the aerial footage and you will see there are no ambulances on scene, they are all stationed at a fire station 1/2 mile down the road and the road is complete blocked off with hundreds of random cars and is completely impassible except by foot traffic. Just seems fishy to me, 911 calls are under a court order to be released by the December 4th, maybe more info will come out of that.

No, if you were in a different room, it would not deafen you and might sounds like pops to children & adults alike who don't expect to hear a gun at school. Crying is often mistaken for laughing. I just asked my wife the other day why she was crying. Turns out she was laughing at a TV show. I think you're seeing what you want to see there. What are you saying, that the kids weren't in the school because there is no footage of them leaving the school? If you're not in the room being shot, you're not going to have any blood on you. I don't know what you mean by "no trace of blood leaving the school" What did you expect to see, a halloween movie style bloodbath? Paramedics don't go into active shooter scenes, they stay back until it's safe for them and at a time where they're not in the way. There si nothing fishy about this. Anyway, I asked some valid questions I thought. If a shooting was going to be staged in order to get support for gun control, why would it be done in a Gun Free Zone and in a state that has very restrictive gun control laws? That would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    No, if you were in a different room, it would not deafen you and might sounds like pops to children & adults alike who don't expect to hear a gun at school. Crying is often mistaken for laughing. I just asked my wife the other day why she was crying. Turns out she was laughing at a TV show. I think you're seeing what you want to see there. What are you saying, that the kids weren't in the school because there is no footage of them leaving the school? If you're not in the room being shot, you're not going to have any blood on you. I don't know what you mean by "no trace of blood leaving the school" What did you expect to see, a halloween movie style bloodbath? Paramedics don't go into active shooter scenes, they stay back until it's safe for them and at a time where they're not in the way. There si nothing fishy about this. Anyway, I asked some valid questions I thought. If a shooting was going to be staged in order to get support for gun control, why would it be done in a Gun Free Zone and in a state that has very restrictive gun control laws? That would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

do you know how many people would have to be paid to cover this up. In this scenario it would have had to be a few hundred. You figure 26 kids, all with 2 parents, and relatives. First responders, and school employees. Plus the cost to close the school and relocate the kids. The pay day would have to be very large to buy their silence, because exposing the truth would certainly pay a lot if it were true. As much money as the left has to throw at gun control, I doubt even they would determine the ROI was worth it.

people talk, and anyone who would be willing to stage this, clearly craves attention, so the likelihood that they would keep quiet for a few bucks is absurd. Then factor in the kids, ( remember the case of the balloon boy - kids don't know how to cover up things like this)

its too expensive, and the risk to to great - it makes better sense to simply exploit the situation than to create it.

Plus, consider how to logistically orchestrate a fake shooting? One CHL holder they didn't account for could ruin the whole plot. You cant plan an event like this - it's just to complex, too many variables

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    do you know how many people would have to be paid to cover this up. In this scenario it would have had to be a few hundred. You figure 26 kids, all with 2 parents, and relatives. First responders, and school employees. Plus the cost to close the school and relocate the kids. The pay day would have to be very large to buy their silence, because exposing the truth would certainly pay a lot if it were true. As much money as the left has to throw at gun control, I doubt even they would determine the ROI was worth it.

people talk, and anyone who would be willing to stage this, clearly craves attention, so the likelihood that they would keep quiet for a few bucks is absurd. Then factor in the kids, ( remember the case of the balloon boy - kids don't know how to cover up things like this)

its too expensive, and the risk to to great - it makes better sense to simply exploit the situation than to create it.

Plus, consider how to logistically orchestrate a fake shooting? One CHL holder they didn't account for could ruin the whole plot. You cant plan an event like this - it's just to complex, too many variables

Well! You must have worked on the TWA 800 investigation too! Bah. I read the report at your request, and the vagueness of the issue I was referenceing was overwhelming. They didn't cite a single source. However, I will not speak of this anymore in fear for my life and liberties.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Well! You must have worked on the TWA 800 investigation too! Bah. I read the report at your request, and the vagueness of the issue I was referenceing was overwhelming. They didn't cite a single source. However, I will not speak of this anymore in fear for my life and liberties.

A botched investigation, a coverup and a conspiracy are three completely different terms. Neither of these incidents are a conspiracy.

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    There was a FEMA drill of this same type of incident happening the exact same day and exact same time happening right down the road... Coincidence? Idk. You can even find the reference for the event on the Connecticut government website. FEMA drill L-366. Wouldn't be hard to get all those people when you sign up months in advance

Now I'm not saying it didn't happen, I don't know I wasn't there. But from the evidence presented there are a lot of missing pieces

Last edited:
    Top Bottom