• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There was a FEMA drill of this same type of incident happening the exact same day and exact same time happening right down the road... Coincidence? Idk. You can even find the reference for the event on the Connecticut government website. FEMA drill L-366. Wouldn't be hard to get all those people when you sign up months in advance

Now I'm not saying it didn't happen, I don't know I wasn't there. But from the evidence presented there are a lot of missing pieces

Coincidence? Probably. And yes, it would be hard to get all those people to 'CONTINUE' to go along with it.

C'mon guys. As delicious as a good conspiracy is, it's too fat for consumption. Why believe a story that requires elaborate schemes to pull off, especially when the conspiracy story has more holes in it than the official one. And I'm not saying the official story isn't embellished, it may well be. But I do believe a wacked out kid shot 20 kids, 6 teachers, and himself.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    The average American will believe anything. Hell, they all watch reality tv and swear its real. Conspiracies happen everyday, everywhere. Hell this country as we know it was basically a conspiracy against the British government. Sandy hook? Oh I dont know... I suppose its possible, still not sure to what end. But most likely its just another case of some nutcase who should have been killed or locked up long before he did what he did.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    do you know how many people would have to be paid to cover this up. In this scenario it would have had to be a few hundred. You figure 26 kids, all with 2 parents, and relatives. First responders, and school employees. Plus the cost to close the school and relocate the kids. The pay day would have to be very large to buy their silence, because exposing the truth would certainly pay a lot if it were true. As much money as the left has to throw at gun control, I doubt even they would determine the ROI was worth it.

people talk, and anyone who would be willing to stage this, clearly craves attention, so the likelihood that they would keep quiet for a few bucks is absurd. Then factor in the kids, ( remember the case of the balloon boy - kids don't know how to cover up things like this)

its too expensive, and the risk to to great - it makes better sense to simply exploit the situation than to create it.

Plus, consider how to logistically orchestrate a fake shooting? One CHL holder they didn't account for could ruin the whole plot. You cant plan an event like this - it's just to complex, too many variables

I agree 100%. Logic dictates that these shootings will happen from time to time. That being a fact, there si no need to even attempt to orchestrate fake shootings. They will happen on their own.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    There was a FEMA drill of this same type of incident happening the exact same day and exact same time happening right down the road... Coincidence? Idk. You can even find the reference for the event on the Connecticut government website. FEMA drill L-366. Wouldn't be hard to get all those people when you sign up months in advance

Now I'm not saying it didn't happen, I don't know I wasn't there. But from the evidence presented there are a lot of missing pieces

The police run drills like this because they want to be prepared for shootings that we know have happened since the invention of firearms. People carry guns for that just in case moment. The police train for that just in case moment too. As they should. I just don't see anything strange about that. I actually expect the police to train for such an event.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    There is another thread where someone asked about purchasing a weapon that was used in a sucessful suicide, and most said buy the gun, and dont worry about the other, would anyone want to purchase the weapons that were used in this tragedy?

Gunner

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    There is another thread where someone asked about purchasing a weapon that was used in a sucessful suicide, and most said buy the gun, and dont worry about the other, would anyone want to purchase the weapons that were used in this tragedy?

Gunner

I know that I personally wouldn't want to own one of them, but I can't speak for others. I wonder if any of them will ever make it into a museum, I mean, if Trayvon Martin's hoodie can be put into the Smithsonian, why not a Sandy Hook weapon?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Id buy one. Its just a gun. People need to remember that, or else the gun grabbing will continue, they need to limit the style of gun, then limit how many rounds you can fire between mag changes, its all about the gun, when the guns got nothing to do with it. Adam Lanza could have walked into that school with a paslode nailer, and killed just as many people, just as easily. It was there for the taking, like all schools are. Because they are gun free zones, and therefore identified as a place where an armed man, with criminal intent will meet NO resistance.

Unfortunately, these days common sense is a contradiction in terms.

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    I know that I personally wouldn't want to own one of them, but I can't speak for others. I wonder if any of them will ever make it into a museum, I mean, if Trayvon Martin's hoodie can be put into the Smithsonian, why not a Sandy Hook weapon?

I think that there's a CT state law that allows weapons that were used in a crime to be destroyed. The CT police depts. don't auction off any confiscated guns like they use to do many years ago either. AFAIK they're all destroyed as a matter of routine, basically to make manhole covers.
    The BATF really came down hard on the gun shop that sold the AR and revoked their FFL. That gun shop can only sell ammo and accessories to this day. Officially, the revocation wasn't for having sold that gun, but rather because of guns that were stolen from the shop and were missing inventory. Either/and an employee stole some guns that weren't noticed for a while, and then a local crook also came into the store when it was busy and walked off with one, probably more than once. He even tried to walk off with a large gun sitting on the counter, possibly a .50 BMG, and was finally caught on video tape. The cops ended up finding him in a hotel room with some guns, and he reportedly only received 1 year in jail for it.
    But the BATF came down hard on the gun shop for sloppy inventory control, and literally turned the shop into a crime scene using police tape shortly after Sandy Hook.
    However the timing of the revocation certainly made it appear that it was all due to the shop having sold the AR used at Sandy Hook.

Last edited:

Dan35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    NE Indy
    All of this is second hand. I don't live there and was not there, but these items promote suspicion that the "official" story is not correct/complete. Just like 9/11, the lack of answers and the confiscation of evidence and non-disclosures promote distrust.

Mother worked for the CIA
    Adam chose a school that was 20 minutes away instead of a closer one
    Web pages, tweets, donate pages predated the event
    Death certificate information not released
    School leveled, contractors signed non-disclosures
    Investigation (of an open and shut case) took almost a year
    Freedom of Information exception passed for this incident only (in respect for the families)
    The same families continue to recount their stories all year long, on TV, at fund raisers, before Congress
    Vast sums from donations and the feds funnelled to the families and the town
    Blue screen tech shown to be used, but intended as real
    Realtime video of police storming the school was really shot at a drill at a different school
    Incredibly, no videos or cell photos of students being released from school, reunited with parents ... really??
    Several mysterious people taken into custody, who were they
    Fleeing van with someone dresses as a nun, explanation?
    New security system just installed, where are the vids?
    Helicopter video which predates the shooting according to shadow analysis (now removed)
    No visual evidence of dead children and parents not shown them either
    Gun control advocates pushing their case before the day was over and they just got louder and louder

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Its a given she was paranoid...she owned guns.

Hate resurrecting this thread, but the other one is worse IMHO.

Newtown School Shooter Adam Lanza Was Pedophile Who Wanted to ?Save? Kids, New FBI Documents Say

2 things:
    1 - didn't realize Newsweek was even still a thing.
    2 - Lanza was a pedo who had significant delusions (IMHO, probably psychotic more than anything else). Planned the attack for a year. Mom subbed at the school and Lanza had jealousy issues about the kids there. She was paranoid as heck, too.

Top Bottom