• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I did not notice a thread about this... There is a website with a countdown as well as a twitter page. I'm not very familiar with twitter, but I believe this is all involved in releasing some information that is intended to hurt the Romney campaign. I also believe Gloria Allred is responsible for it as there had been rumors she was going to release some "october surprise"... The website countdown is going to be over in like 40 minutes I think.

An October Surprise That Will Change the 2012 Election

https://twitter.com/OctSurprise

On the other side of the coin, Donald Trump says he has some "stuff" about Obama he is threatening to release on Wednesday I think. Who knows.

If the debate tonight wasn't excitement enough, hah!

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    RamRodded?

picture.php

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Supposedly Romney counseled women not to have an abortion while volunteering with his church. What a jerk.

Obama voted to allow doctors to actively kill a baby who survived a partial birth abortion. Which is going to repulse more people? A man volunteering through his church to spread its message of life, or supporting the murder of a child?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    2018 October Surprise

So, instead of opening a new 'October Surprise" thread, I bumped this old one.
    It's a legitimate phrase used for a reason.

So what do we have this year?

Honduras Caravan - Funded by the left to try and make Republicans look bad. And the left owned media has been pushing that spin from the beginning. Because.......... FEELINGS. :crying:

BTW - Did you notice that Donald Trump is mentioned in this 2012 thread? Interesting. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom