• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Subway off 41 right in St. John. My usual stop I was waiting in line. The usual crew thats always there is there. Tell em what I want, I look out to my truck and theres a concerned citizen behind my truck looking at the plate... I see him storming in, little guy, about 5'3....

I continue with my order, so comes about 4 feet of me... I think he was a legit retard this time, not like the old bag from last time, he had wires coming out of his ears into his head and talked like Officer Duffy from Scary Movie(no offense to anyone here).

In a threatening stance he starts out?

"Are you a cop?!?!?!"

"no"

"then why do you have your gun out in the open like that?!?!"

"Cause its legal to carry in this state"

"its a conceal only permit!!!!"

"no its not, you can open carry or conceal, its your choice"

after he wiped the spit from his lips he stormed out with his iphone in hand...

Before I could turn to the counter the one young kid behind the counter says...

"I know him(me), he comes in all the time"

I say right aint it, just another citizen that doesnt know their rights.

Then the girl behind the counter stated she didnt know of any laws, the one guy then explained it was legal for a person to carry...:draw:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    the ignorance outweighs their courage... If I wasnt informed or allow me to play retard for a second and wasnt aware of the laws, the last thing I would do is approach a person who has a gun on their hip. Honestly, with the way he stormed into the store, having a big black item in his hand, and coming right towards the cash register/me I could of taken him as a threat and taken him out..

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Honestly, with the way he stormed into the store, having a big black item in his hand, and coming right towards the cash register/me I could of taken him as a threat and taken him out..

Armed gunman shoots mentally challenged man carrying an iPod

I know it's in purple, but you KNOW that would have been the headline. I would have just smacked him with a footlong.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Did you order Fwank and Beans Fwank and Beans from Subway?? Seriously, that sucks though that you keep getting hassled. Good for you for not changing to cc.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm in there all the time, like the one kid stated, they never felt threatened by me

I've been told I'm so clean cut looking that I look like one of the Hardy Boys from the old Hardy Boy's detective novels. I doubt they'd feel threatened by me either, add the fact that I'm push 50 years old and that tends to calm people. I don't often OC, but I have OC'd in St John a few times, shopped Strack & Van Til, etc etc never had a problem in St John.

If you want to OC, come to the PIT STOP CIGAR LOUNGE tomorrow night, the INGO OPEN CARRY night is happening there, its literally only a few miles south on Wicker.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I do CC... I CC maybe 90% of the time. Its just that I wasnt wearing gym shorts today so I had the blackhawk on... I like it cause I need no belt with it... I OC the P99 in Serpa and CC same gun in Smartcarry

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    never_go_full_retard_icon818.jpg

Top Bottom