Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    And we are worried about race......:dunno:

I was worried when my daughter chose a young man of color to spend her life with.
    Worried about the culture boundry's she would face.
    Many ingo folks have met my SIL and to the person they have liked him.
    I have been blessed with 3 of the most beautiful G-kids from that union.
    Now that I have skin in the game I wish all this crap would just go away.

Been waiting all my life, for it to go away .....

Kinda hard, when people make a living off of it ..... J J, and A S .....

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Little hazy.... must be due to this winter.... maybe on Monday ill have the answer. Well after I check out the Egyptian exhibit at the museum.

Give that man a ceegar!
    Jay Roach has to be the luckiest man alive to be married to her.
    Can you imagine going home to that every day?:drool:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Ok..... You can call me a racist and send me to stormfront if you want to, but I'm going to say it anyway....... Just one quick look at Michelle Obama tells me that she is not a 100% pedigreed negro herself.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ok..... You can call me a racist and send me to stormfront if you want to, but I'm going to say it anyway....... Just one quick look at Michelle Obama tells me that she is not a 100% pedigreed negro herself.

I have no idea what this post even means? "Pedigreed?" Do you mean like full blood? I think most Americans are mutts regardless of the color.

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Suzanna Hoff

the bangles
    and I agree wholeheartedly with old pink

In the early 90s my wife and I saw Suzanna Hoffs open for Don Henly at (then) Deercreek. We had good seats, and she put on a real good show.

DNA testing has shown that many black Americans have European DNA, and that many white Americans have African DNA.

You should get tested. You might get a surprise.

Last edited:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    And I'm supposed to care about whether someone is 100% of one race why, exactly?
    It really is amazing how much fuss is made over a damn epigenome, when other things matter far, far more, namely that whole content of character thing.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    And I'm supposed to care about whether someone is 100% of one race why, exactly?
    It really is amazing how much fuss is made over a damn epigenome, when other things matter far, far more, namely that whole content of character thing.

Amen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I have no idea what this position even means? "Pedigreed?" Do you mean like full blood? I think most Americans are mutts regardless of the color.

What is difficult? Michelle is plainly mixed herself, no matter that just like her husband does, she calls herself black. Thus, Mama is full of s**t.

DNA testing has shown that many black Americans have European DNA, and that many white Americans have African DNA.

You should get tested. You might get a surprise.

Wouldn't surprise me. I have seen a photograph of my grandma. she was supposed to be Hebrew but in the photo she looks to be more negro than Michelle does!. White, Hebrew and American Indian already, what would a little black matter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What is difficult? Michelle is plainly mixed herself, no matter that just like her husband does, she calls herself black. Thus, Mama is full of s**t.

She is plainly mixed? Lol, surely you aren't THAT ignorant. How does one look at a person, and can with confidence say they are "plainly mixed?" How is she full crap? Am I to believe that you mark bi-racial or other on census forms? If not, you must be full of the same **** as the first lady.
    Michelle justifiably calls herself black because that's what she is. The legacy of the "one drop rule" still resonated to this day.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    She is plainly mixed? Lol, surely you aren't THAT ignorant. How does one look at a person, and can with confidence say they are "plainly mixed?" How is she full crap? Am I to believe that you mark bi-racial or other on census forms? If not, you must be full of the same **** as the first lady.
    Michelle justifiably calls herself black because that's what she is. The legacy of the "one drop rule" still resonated to this day.

Just so I can properly engage this, you know because of my "ignorance", will you please clarify your "one drop rule"? What EXACTLY do you mean by this? Am I to understand that you mean just one drop of black blood renders one forever black? And that this is um....... A RULE?

Just how is this ordinance enforced? That governing body wouldn't wear a common uniform would it? Perhaps something all white? A pointed hat?

Go ahead and tell us Kutnupe14, what box DID I check-mark for "race" on the last census?

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Just so I can properly engage this, you know because of my "ignorance", will you please clarify your "one drop rule"? What EXACTLY do you mean by this? Am I to understand that you mean just one drop of black blood renders one forever black? And that this is um....... A RULE?

Just how is this ordinance enforced? That governing body wouldn't wear a common uniform would it? Perhaps something all white? A pointed hat?

Go ahead and tell us Kutnupe14, what box DID I check-mark for "race" on the last census?

From Wikipedia:
    The one-drop rule is a sociological and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] is considered to be black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[SUP][3][/SUP]

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    If one drop of black makes you black, then does one drop of white make you white?
    one drop of Indian make you Indian ?

oh no, what if I have more than one drop? Do I get to choose?

or is it just Black? And is that in and of itself racist?
    I can be Black or "other" and that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom