1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The Daily Fantasy?
    The Robinson family can trace its roots pre-Civil War. So it does it make sense to you that a family, that has no Caribbean history, would adopt a religion that they had zero access to, as slaves, and then carry it forward for more than 150 years?
    That story hinges on racial bias, and probably got tons of play on Stormfront.

I made the seriously bad mistake of looking at that sight when it came up in a previous post. I can't fathom that level of idiocy. No excuse for that site. It's just flat out sick!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I made the seriously bad mistake of looking at that sight when it came up in a previous post. I can't fathom that level of idiocy. No excuse for that site. It's just flat out sick!!

There are a bunch of them, but SF seems to have the most idiots.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008

never been on it, never wanted to.
    no matter how many times it has been implied that I have.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    never been on it, never wanted to.
    no matter how many times it has been implied that I have.

If I could undo what I did I would. I had never heard of it so I looked at it. It took about .0000000005 seconds to figure out what a mistake it was. It's not worth the look, band width, etc...

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Yep
    I had no idea what SF was and had to figure it out for myself after reading a long-winded essay linked to and written by one of the misfits there, after some of the initially sensible points rapidly veered into obvious Jew-hatred.
    Best avoided so they can have their little circlej*#k.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep
    I had no idea what SF was and had to figure it out for myself after reading a long-winded essay linked to and written by one of the misfits there, after some of the initially sensible points rapidly veered into obvious Jew-hatred.
    Best avoided so they can have their little circlej*#k.

Jews, blacks, Asians, latinos, and even other white people.
    But SF is just one of many. I look pass through every now and again, to remind myself that there are people out there like that. Very rarely will racists out themselves to the people they hate.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    But SF is just one of many. I look pass through every now and again, to remind myself that there are people out there like that. Very rarely will racists out themselves to the people they hate.

Yep. Someone had posted and crosslinked that warped site on a discussion on another forum regarding eastern european politics/balkan politics, which can get heated, but the SF a-holes posted on it were were calling ethnic debate "tribalism" and linked to their site OMG!....well you know....incredible ignorance/hatred on there. Sad there are so many of them. Some of them view eastern europeans as "subhuman mongrels" worthy of being "beasts of burden". (You know the root word of slave IS Slav)

BTW thanks for the back story on first lady's family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Never looked. Don't have to. Surrounded with that my entire childhood.
    Never really understood the depth of the hate for the Jews.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The hatred comes FROM all sides, directed TOWARD all sides.

No 'group' excludes itself from racism, or race-baiting. Though, some make such a claim.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Never looked. Don't have to. Surrounded with that my entire childhood.
    Never really understood the depth of the hate for the Jews.

I've never really understood it either. I won't say that I'm fond of Jews, because that just sounds odd (right?), but I have a number of Jewish friends, and have even dated a hot Hebrew named Tova (probably should have married her, lol). I drive one J.A.P friend of mine absolutely up the wall because I don't blindly support Israel, and try to see it from everybody's POV. I take regular trips to Germany, and she refuses to come along with our group. She despises Germans so much, that she won't buy or even travel in a German made car. I tried to make a deal with her by going to Israel with her, if she came to Berlin with me, no dice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've never really understood it either. I won't say that I'm fond of Jews, because that just sounds odd (right?), but I have a number of Jewish friends, and have even dated a hot Hebrew named Tova (probably should have married her, lol). I drive one J.A.P friend of mine absolutely up the wall because I don't blindly support Israel, and try to see it from everybody's POV. I take regular trips to Germany, and she refuses to come along with our group. She despises Germans so much, that she won't buy or even travel in a German made car. I tried to make a deal with her by going to Israel with her, if she came to Berlin with me, no dice.

I was involved with a lovely J.A.P. in an earlier life. Stunning lady.
    I have worked with and around Jewish folks. They are close in their beliefs and culture. Never saw the reason for open hatred. Just escaped me.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Temporary thread hijack, but speaking of beautiful women of the Jewish faith, let's see if anyone recognizes this gal, a lady I consider probably the best looking woman I've ever seen.

BanglesSusannaHoffs.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Temporary thread hijack, but speaking of beautiful women of the Jewish faith, let's see if anyone recognizes this gal, a lady I consider probably the best looking woman I've ever seen.

BanglesSusannaHoffs.jpg

Little hazy.... must be due to this winter.... maybe on Monday ill have the answer. Well after I check out the Egyptian exhibit at the museum.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Little hazy.... must be due to this winter.... maybe on Monday ill have the answer. Well after I check out the Egyptian exhibit at the museum.

You mean a "Manic Monday"

you'll have to walk through the Egyptian exhibit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom