• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I like it when he says the people have spoken ... The only problem is that some have spoken more than once!

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Funny how they warn against "my way or the highway" but want just that, only it's "their way or the highway".

I like it when he says the people have spoken ... The only problem is that some have spoken more than once!

But the Chicago way requires them to be 6 ft under before they cast those multiple votes.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Just remember that while Obama did win, it was not by much. About 50.8%.

The problem is that republicans expected to win thus their defeat seems greater.

But when he made that comment at the beginning of his first term someone should have reminded him, "yes you did win but you were only elected to one branch of our government and a co equal one at that, you weren't elected emperor".

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    For those who failed to realize the importance of removing Obama from office last November, if the Dems retake the House in 2014 it will then be obvious to the deaf, dumb and blind. As it was to alot of us last November.

All or nothing assures you of nothing every time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I love the I won thing. All of those House Republicans won too... They were elected to stop the spending and so far haven't done that. It is time for them to shut it down. Do not raise the debt limit and make it pay as you go. It is just as good as a balanced budget amendment.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    I love the I won thing. All of those House Republicans won too... They were elected to stop the spending and so far haven't done that. It is time for them to shut it down. Do not raise the debt limit and make it pay as you go. It is just as good as a balanced budget amendment.

Personally I have no faith in a Balanced Budget Amendment. Budget isn't in balance, raise revenues (taxes) BAZINGA budget is balanced.

As far as shutting it down why you heartless pig, grandma and grandpa would be reduced to eating Alpo, and the children for God's sake would have no healthcare, we'd have to shut down all the National Parks, women would be left to preforming abortions with coat hangers, blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:

You sir are a right wing extremest.:D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But when he made that comment at the beginning of his first term someone should have reminded him, "yes you did win but you were only elected to one branch of our government and a co equal one at that, you weren't elected emperor".

Obama pulls this phoney election mandate crap too often. While 51% of Americans (notwithstanding those who voted early and often) voting for Obama is a victory, 49% voting against him isn't exactly America embracing him, or soundly rejecting his opposition.

If he Press were honest and objective, Obama would be just a bad memory by now.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Obama pulls this phoney election mandate crap too often. While 51% of Americans (notwithstanding those who voted early and often) voting for Obama is a victory, 49% voting against him isn't exactly America embracing him, or soundly rejecting his opposition.

The same things could be said about Adolph Hitler in the 1930's, ironic isn't it....

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Basically the country is still divided 50-50.

My prediction still stands. By 2016 Obama will be more hated than Bush was. Especially among democrats.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    The question becomes whether or not the opposition to the left can mobilize and agree on a candidate that can win. Otherwise, same sh17, different prez..

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The question becomes whether or not the opposition to the left can mobilize and agree on a candidate that can win. Otherwise, same sh17, different prez..

This will require no more RINOs as the primary opposition candidate. Otherwise our nation will be in for a longer period of pain and suffering as many are moving on from the party that has abondoned its platform.

Top Bottom