Obama Rejoices after 60 Mayors plan to Boycott Gunmakers!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Police and Federal agents should set an example by switching from Glocks, M&Ps and other semi-autos to Nagant revolvers.

That will reduce the cost burden to tax payers, punish "bad" gun manufacturers by cutting off their sales, and prove to us simpletons that semi-auto pistols aren't necessary to protect yourself or win a gun fight.

Lead by example, Johnny Law!

p.s. It is in purple and I like good cops, so please don't get your shorts in a boil, good LEOs! :D

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    So how are they going to boycott them. I read the story and didn't see what their big plan was. :dunno:

And YES, I would love to see some gun manufacturers move to Indiana :rockwoot:

Ok just saw the read more button, wow the dumbass decisions that politicians make never cease to amaze me.

Last edited:

ar15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    I'm sure the liberal media will blow this "enormous" number of Boycotting mayors out of proportion....60 mayors? Whoopee frieknen whoop... Look at the big picture! I hate media

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    The way people are buying everything in sight, I hardly think 60 towns would make a ripple in the gunmakers' ponds right now. I'd say eff them. Refuse to do business with them at all and see how long they last with no replacement guns or parts.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I can see it now.

Hi-Point. The handgun choice for police, by Mayors everywhere.

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The way people are buying everything in sight, I hardly think 60 towns would make a ripple in the gunmakers' ponds right now. I'd say eff them. Refuse to do business with them at all and see how long they last with no replacement guns or parts.

Good idea about not doing business with liberal anti gun cities and states. That would send a powerful message imo.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Did I miss it? Since my ability seems lacking, is there a list of the specific cities?

To those who think 60 mayors is a small number in the scheme of things, think of that massive forest fire that is started by one tiny spark. Or that one "shot heard 'round the world".

Top Bottom