• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Tell me about it, the rampant hate are racist undertones of this place speak volumes.

They can't point to a single instance of Obama failing in his duties and adamant adherence to the Constitution.
    Don't forget that he's the most Pro 2A POTUS we've ever had.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't forget that he's the most Pro 2A POTUS we've ever had.

That's right. He only wanted to strengthen the 2A by introducing common sense gun policy that would prevent all children everywhere from ever being killed by crazed lunatics.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    The only conclusion I have been able to come up with is INGO spends alot of time on the can.
    I'll be the honest one here....I normally catch up on INGO threads while sitting on my throne of wonder. Matter of fact......wait for it.....uhhh, there we go, Odumbo's last poll numbers went in.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Those guys are *******s!

But still no where near as big of an ******* as George W. Bush! :xmad:

I know right? Because I remember all of the pop stars, actors and actresses telling us how bad Bush was....Why didn't we listen? WHY???

Rosie, Pink and Lady Ga Ga knew he was bad...Just a plain bad man...Plus he was from "gulp" Texas...Remember when those patriotic gals from Texas "The Dixie Chicks" tried to let us know through our keepers in Great Britain how bad he was? Why didn't we listen? Why???

Remember when Putin met Bush for the first time and wore that big huge honkin' cross (a Christian symbol)? He heard from Babs Streisand and the US media that Bush was a vampire...

Last edited:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Tell me about it, the rampant hate are racist undertones of this place speak volumes.

They can't point to a single instance of Obama failing in his duties and adamant adherence to the Constitution.

Are all of your posts sarcastic? Or did you get the Kool-Aid intravenously or maybe prenatally? Or are you living in the drug-induced utopia that this pot-smoking, America-hating, poor excuse for a human being "president" portends is just around the corner if we just give up all of our liberties and freedoms? I hope it is just a penchant for sarcasm and not that you really believe what you post. :dunno:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Are all of your posts sarcastic? Or did you get the Kool-Aid intravenously or maybe prenatally? Or are you living in the drug-induced utopia that this pot-smoking, America-hating, poor excuse for a human being "president" portends is just around the corner if we just give up all of our liberties and freedoms? I hope it is just a penchant for sarcasm and not that you really believe what you post. :dunno:

He just really likes our president. I think his faith is a bit misplaced but who am I to judge?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    He just really likes our president. I think his faith is a bit misplaced but who am I to judge?

Poor judgment, IMHO. Maybe like the captive/tormentor or domestic abuse analogies, where the person being harmed come to love the abuser. Under the new laws, that would be classified as mental illness and all guns would be confiscated. :twocents:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Printcraft is right...
    Obama will never infringe on any constitutional rights.
    I mean he is a constitutional scholar.

/thread

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I voted for him twice thinking he genuinely cared about me and now I think I was being used. I feel so dirty inside now.

Top Bottom